(DAY 1) Raw #3 (Jan. 1)

Match #1: WWE Women's World Championship Match: Becky Lynch VS Saraya

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Women's World Championship!!! Introducing first BIG TIME Becky Lynch!" The ring announcer said as the WWE Universe erupt in a thunderous amount of cheers as Becky Lynch theme came on

It quickly died down as Saraya theme came on.... But this time she was alone???

The atmosphere was electric as the fans anticipate the start of this match... "Introducing her opponent representing The OUTCAST, SARAYA!" The ring announcer said.

*Bell rings*

Saraya made the first move by slapping Becky in her face beginning to trash talk her.... Becky fired up bench pressed Saraya starting to continuously punch her.

Saraya managed to push Becky off her... rolling out the ring to catch her breath but Becky wasn't going to allow that as she slipped out too wanting to "spare" Saraya into the barricade but Saraya side step as Becky Lynch went face first into it herself, smiling down on Becky Saraya grabbed Becky by her hair throwing her back into the ring going for a quick cover to capture the championship 1... but Becky kicked out at 2.

* Winner: Becky Lynch (Timeline Jumped Becky Lynch from behind as Lacey and Mariah set up Becky in a corner only for Toni to do a "hip attack" brutally attacking The new Champion, where was Arianna Garce? She was waving elegantly to the crowd taking in their cheers (What she thinks) for what Timeline Leader just did).

(Saraya not wanting to get involve retreat backstage despite losing).

Match #2: Raw Women's Championship Match: Zelina Vega VS Kiana James

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Raw Women's Championship!!! Introducing the challenger... Kiana James!!!" The ring announcer said.

"And her opponent, she is the Raw Women's Champion... Zelina Vega!!!" The ring announcer said.

* Winner: Zelina Vega retains.

Match #3: WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Tournament R-2: Lash Legend & Jakara Jackson VS Trinity & Mercedes Moné

* Winners: Trinity & Mercedes Moné

Backstage

* Charlotte Flair and Rhea comes face to face

* Jacy Jayne hyped up thea that they'll win their match next week and ultimately go on to become tag champions.