"𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍.." -𝚙𝚝.2 💚

Hey yall! Im so sorry it took so long to come out with another chapter but im trying my best here! 🥲 I've been really busy but I'll do my best to keep up with the updates in the future 👍✨

ANYWAYS- let's get into it 😍‼️

————————————————————————————

Y/n continues looking through her purse, deciding she'll deal with Bella's yelling about her dear plush lobster later and not now. After digging around for a bit, she finally whips out the chapstick she'd been looking for.

"UGH finally, I was abouta give up on lookin for this mf 😔" -Y/n

She applies some of her cherry chapstick on her lips and shoves it back in her bag, deciding to go look for Velvet and/or Veneer. Veneer mentioned earlier that he needed a quick little retouch, so she hurried to find someone so they wouldn't end up being late.

"Where are their rooms?? I forgot to ask for directions...I'm so stupid, what kind of assistant am I???😭😭" -Y/n

She continued mumbling random things to herself, speed walking through the halls as she searched for the iconic duo. After unsuccessfully finding them, she decided to quicken up her pace a bit more but then she accidentally bumped- or should I say crashed into someone.

"Oh shi-" *falls over* -Y/n

"Oof-" *also falls* -???

*grumbles as realization hits her*
"Shit- are you ok?" -Y/n

Y/n rubs her eyes and was about to get up but then realization bitch ass slapped her in the face once again as she realized the position that she was in. Only then did she realize that it was Veneer that she had run into. He was on top of her, too shocked and embarrassed to say anything. His face was completely flushed, not going unnoticed by Y/n. They made eye contact and quickly got up and off of each other, dusting themselves off and standing in awkward silence. Little did they both know that they each took a big fat whiff of each other's scents.

For fucks sake, it's my first day and I'm already on top of one of my bosses!.....Is this karma for that one time I put nair in Bella's shampoo bottle??

Flashback...

Y/n's POV

Hehe, she's gonna be so fucking pissed! Ha, that's
what you get for not listening to me as you should. 😌

*continues to pour nair into Bella's shampoo bottle until the nair bottle is empty*

*shakes the 'shampoo' bottle and puts it back*

Timeskip!! 😍👍

"AHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY HAIR?? WHY IN THE FUCKITY FUCK AM I  BALDINGG???? 😭😭😭" -Bella

(Oh my gosh..she's bald! She's bald and she's torturing people who have hair!! 😨😰)

Pfft- I can hear her from all the way over here! Hah, karma gotcha now, bitch 😌🫵✨

"Y/NNNN, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE. NOW."

Wait I didn't think this far though my plan yet...what the fuck am I gonna tell her?? 😭😭