Chapter II

As I make my way downstairs to see what all the commotion is about, I trip on a flask, probably belonging to mum's boyfriend, and fall down the rest of the stairs. "Ow..." I groaned making whoever was making the ruckus turn to look at me.

"Yikes! Jasper, you okay?!" My friend Ray asked, a look of concern written all over his face as he helped me up. You could tell he was concerned by the way he furrowed his eyebrows.

"U-uhm yeah, yeah. Fine. What are you doing here?" I asked out of pure confusion. What in the blazes was going on?

"Y-yeah... Sorry," Ray began, fidgeting with his fingers a bit. I could tell he felt bad. "You see, Gerard and I came over here to hang out, and we brought-"

"Wait," I begin, cutting him off, "why did you come here at 4:30 am to hang out?"

"I was getting to that. A-anyway, we brought Frank with us, because he wanted to tag along for some odd reason, and they were arguing over something extremely idiotic. They ''took it outside,'' but you know them, they'll both get over it before anything gets physical."

   I scoffed. Just then Frank walked in with Gerard trailing behind. They both had the goofiest grins on their faces and were lightly chuckling.

   "What's so funny you two?" I asked, smiling.

   "Oh nothing..." Was all I got out of Frank before Ray elbowed him and tilted his head.

   "What?" He questioned.

   "Oww..." Frank winced before clearing his throat, he quickly smiled. "OH! Yeah, we were just talking about how you're," he threw his hands up in air quotes, "Head Over Hee-"

   "OHOKAYHAHATHATSFUNNYHA!" Ray exclaimed rather quickly, interrupting Frank who started to chuckle seemingly suspiciously.

   "O...kay?" I said both curiously and awkwardly, wanting to change the subject.

   "Um, yeah... I think we should go." Gerard said looking around. Everyone else nodded in agreement. I heard my mom's boyfriend grunt, instantly making me like the idea more.

   "Um yeah! Good idea, lemme' grab some things and I'll be right out." The guys agreed and walked out to Ray's wagon. I grabbed my phone and ear buds, coat, shoes, a change of clothes, sketch pad and supplies, book I was currently reading, and other essentials and crammed 'em into my backpack.

   When I went back downstairs I locked the door, leaving a note for my mom to see before going to work in the morning. I got in the car and we instantly cranked up some music and began joking, and laughing, and messing around.

   "So, where to?" I finally asked.

   "Party at my place?" Ray asked smiling happily.

   "If by party you mean,-" I began.

            "WATCHNETFLIXANDEATPIZZAANDSTAYUPANDDOFUNSTUFFTILLTHELIGHTSGOOUT?!" We all yelled in unison.

"Yeessss!!" I yelled excitedly.

   'This is going to be fun.' I thought to myself.