I loved her

I loved her smile, and how her smile fit her face perfectly.

I loved her laugh, the only laugh that I will always remember. The laugh that made me laugh no matter what.

I loved her voice, I could listen to her voice forever and ever and ever, I wish I could.

I loved the way she would talk to me no matter what, whether she had time or not, she would always call or text me even in the shower .

I loved her humor and how we would laugh for hours about one joke.

I loved the way she stayed up all night with me on the phone and just talked, like drunk teenagers on a friday night.

I loved the way she planned things with me even though we knew that we couldn't make them come true.

I loved how she wasn't afraid to show me off to her friends, and how she would call me while walking home with her friends.

I loved the way she had her bisexual flag in her closet because she was closeted to her family.

I loved the way she got angry at me because I took screenshots or pictures of her whenever I could.

I loved when she would see my orange tabby Lilly and would rant about how we would have a child, with a house, and so so many pets

I loved the way she told me we would trade our hoodies when we finally saw each other in March of 2024, but we didn't make it till then.

I loved how she was just perfect, perfect for me, and perfect in general. When I think of love I think of her. No matter who I date, I will always have her in the back of my mind. I won't marry anyone other than her.

I loved her, and I will always love her.