Redlight District - John Price x Male Reader (smut)

Laswell said her report that the target of tens hangs out a club in the city's armpit, the redlight district. "Keep your head down. Maybe order a drink to blend in.." She said shortly before ending the call. Price took off his earpiece and put it in his pocket. He got out of the taxi and looked around the neon light lit streets.

He heads towards the club and enters. The inside is filled with different shades of reds and pinks, the air is mixed between tobacco and air freshener, men and women in skimpy outfits presumably their uniform are charming different customers.  Price snuck into the vip area, waiting in a booth as he waits for the target to arrive. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to his right seeing a man in the place's uniform, which is practically nothing at all sitting right next to him. "Being in a booth by yourself is boring, I can take you to a private room instead~." He suggested in a seductive tone.

"No thanks, I have business to attend to.." Price says while looking around the room.. "Aww business is no fun.." Y/N pouts. "I can show you real fun, if you change your mind. Besides i'm sure you'll have plenty of time till your business associates get here." He adds, a cute and cheeky smile on his face, his hands wondering on Price's thigh. Price hesitates for a moment, "What are your rates?" His mind racing as he asks. Am I really going to go through with this? I have a job to do. But it has been a while.. "200, with a big discount." Y/N purrs. "I don't have a lot of time till they get here. But fine, lead the way."

They both stand up and Y/N shows him to one of the bedrooms. The room is way more nicer than what Price was expecting. A minibar and expensive cigars are in the corner, and plenty of toys on the nightstands. "Before we start, I want to know your likes and limits." Y/N sits down on the bed, crossing his legs. "Limits? I guess nothing too weird. And I don't have a lot of time, I don't even know why i'm doing this.." Price was starting to have regrets. "Oh come now. You could back out sure, no judgment. But you should let out some steam before your meeting, you look so tense."

"Okay fine. But we're already wasting time talking. And.. I want to try being on bottom.." A faint blush appearing on his cheeks. "Whatever you wish." A cheeky smile on Y/N's face. He pushes Price on of the bed and gets ontop of him. "I'll make sure it'll be quick but pleasurable." Y/N undresses himself and Price. He leans over him and grabs a bottle of lube off the nightstand. "It might be a bit cold and uncomfortable at first, but you'll feel good." He squirts the cold lube on his fingers and starts to tease Price's hole. Shoving his fingers inside and stretching the walls so no pain would occur. Price groaned in response, he squeezed the bedsheets underneath him and his toes curled.
Y/N's fingers continued to tease his prostate, his walls squeezing on his fingers. "Stop.. Stop with all the teasing." Price managed to say inbetween the shaky deep groans. "Okay okay fine." He pulls out his fingers. "You sure you're ready? I'll make sure i'm not too rough." He said in a teasing tone while rubbing circles on Price's thigh. "Just fuck me already or I'm leaving." He said, with a slightly annoyed tone. "Of course." Y/N aligns his cock to Price's prepped and already dripping hole. He inserts it and starts to roll his hips into him. The room is filled with lewd noises, squelching and slapping. And don't forget Price's cute moans. His mind starts to go blank as Y/N's cock fills him up. He starts to forget that a target will arrive in 45 minutes. Hopefully he'll be able to still do his mission, but if he loses the opportunity they'll probably be another one. But it doesn't matter now. The only thing that matters is pleasure. And how good Y/N's cock feels inside. He only wishes that this was a genuine thing, not a 200 dollar fuck.