Beautiful Stranger

((The art above does not belong to us, all credits go to the rightful artist))

<y/n's pov>

"Ah, I'm sorry, are you okay?" rings a voice above. 

I look up, a bit dazed after what just happened. When I look up and see where that voice came from I almost audibly gasped, the boy of which the voice came from is - gorgeous, absolutely beautiful if I'm being honest. He has a shiny glimmering head, glowing gray orbs, and a pretty expression on his face.

"Uhh, you good?" he says waking you up from your daze.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I just dazed off a bit. Oh, and I'm so sorry for bumping into you! Do you need help picking anything up?"

"Ah, I see. Also, don't worry about it, I understand getting lost in thought, and no I got it." He reply's while picking up the stuff he dropped.

"Oh also, I'm y/n! What's your name?" "Kurapika. Nice to meet you." He says with a smirk on his face, "Oh and, it looks like you're new here, need some help getting to class? I'd be happy to show you around as well and make sure you're settled." 

"Sure! That'd be great, thank you so much. My first class is 'precalc 1 with Mr. Lucilfer', do you know where that is?" You ask, grateful for the help coming from this boy, Kurapika.

"Oh yeah, it's right down this hallway in room A132. I have the same class by the way, that'll make it easier for me to meet you and help you around the school when you need it." 

I walk into class with Kurapika, I hope we can be friends, he's really nice and I could use a friend here.

<Kurapika's pov>

'That person seems so nice, they're really cute too, I hope we can become friends. I think as I listen to our teacher give his introduction to the class.

I lean over to the side, "Hey" I whisper to y/n as I tap them with my pencil. "Wanna eat lunch together today? I can introduce you more to the school and we can get to know each other better", y/n nods "Yeah, sure. That'd be wonderful, thank you" they whispers back to me.

I lean back over to sit straight up in my chair and continue listening to the teacher for the rest of the class period.

((Mei's a/n. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it's so short, we will try to make longer chapters in the future. Love you all!! Mwah ('ε` )♡