Lunch Time (pt. 2)

(art above is ours)

<y/n's pov>

We walk into the noise filled cafeteria and get into line to buy our lunch. "What are you gonna get, Pika?" "Pika? Cute... Hmm, I'm not sure yet, probably a sandwich." He reply's with a bright blush on his face due to the nickname. "O-oh! Sorry about the name - it just kinda slipped out hehe..." I said nervously as I didn't mean for the name to actually come out of my mouth.  

"Nah its okay,  it's really cute, y/n/n ((your nickname)) . What're you gonna get?"

I blush more as I think about what to get. "Wah-ah, hmm... probably the sashimi"

((Time-skip to outside in the gardens))

<Kurapika's pov>

'Ahh, y/n is so cute, that nickname they came up for me is adorable. I hope they love me, I would do anything for them, I know I just met them today but I would literally kill someone for them to love me, I need to have them, be all mine...' I think greedily, only caring about and wanting the person walking next to me, rambling on about something they enjoy - so hot.

We walk deeper into the gardens, stopping at this tranquil bench sitting in front of a patch of daffodils, we sit down and take out our lunch, eating in quiet for a bit until they speak up.

"Hey, um, Kurapika..? Are you okay? You've been super quiet and wouldn't stop staring at me this whole walk." They ask staring into my eyes nervously. "Oh, heh, yes I'm doing fine, I just spaced a little, oh also... are you dating anyone perhaps? Do you have a crush?" I ask hoping and praying that they aren't dating anyone and if they have a crush it's on me.

"H-Huh? Oh no, hehe, I'm not dating anyone but uhm, yes I do think I have a crush ...on you..." they say the last part of the sentence quietly so I'm not quite sure what they said but I just hope that they have a crush on me, 'I will find out who they have a crush on and if it isn't me I'll simply kill them..' I think, slowly getting more and more worked up over the possibility of them not having romantic feelings for me.

"Ah, I see. Do you like -" and just as I'm about to ask them various questions about their crush, the bell rings, signaling that it's time to go inside and get to our next classes.

"Oh sorry, Pika! I think it's time to get to our next classes, I have "Human Biology' next." "Aw, I have "AP Language Arts' next, sad we don't have the same class, but I'll see you again tomorrow. Also, could I have your number?" "Oh, yes of course." they say while taking my phone and typing in their contact info.

 "Alright, text me when you get home! Nice to meet you today." they say while running off, out of the gardens and into the building.

((Mei's a/n!! Hey darlings! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please dm us if you have any suggestions

((Mei's a/n!! Hey darlings! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please dm us if you have any suggestions. Mwah, love u all (❀ •̀ᴗ•́ )♡(^ε^ )Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ))