Chapter 48

"Are you still in pain?" Xiaoxiang's dry and cold fingers stroked Ruan Ning's wound with envy on her face, "Your skin is so good. I wasn't as good as you before. Don't worry, I won't destroy it. Ten No. 3's skin has not mutated. When the time comes, can I help you inject its extract? Then you will always be so beautiful."

Ruan Ning's attention was obviously not on her words. As soon as Xiaoxiang touched him, the spiritual spring in the space fluctuated vaguely. When Xiaoxiang scratched his neck and the blood flowed out, the spiritual spring suddenly It started to boil, as if it was clamoring to devour something impatiently. What exactly was in Xiaoxiang's body?

Seeing that Ruan Ning remained silent, Xiaoxiang thought that he had acquiesced to her proposal, so she happily pulled up the sheet to cover him, turned around and went out to prepare.

"Lie still and don't move around. I'll go find No. 13 to change the extraction solution."

Ruan Ning responded vaguely, and when Xiaoxiang left, he was surprised to realize what she had just said.

similar? Extract? She wouldn't want to inject me with that No. 13 extract, and then I would become just like her, right? !

I have to say that Ruan Ning has revealed the truth this time.

It was not easy to catch a good candidate, and it was rare for the other party to be so cooperative. Xiaoxiang was particularly happy this time. She first went to the place where the "food" was kept and carefully selected two energetic "foods" and prepared to give them to ten people in a while. Send it on the 3rd so that you can exchange for enough extraction liquid.

After Xiaoxiang tied up the two "foods" and led them out by the rope, the so-called "food" room began to whisper.

"Brother Qiáng, what should I do? Xiao Zhang and the others were taken away by her."

Gao Qiang sighed solemnly and comforted everyone who was nervous: "Calm down, there was a big noise on this floor this morning. I heard that the sound came from the 15th and 16th. There should be a very powerful group. People are confronting them."

"Those sisters? You can actually compete with them. Maybe you can be Xiaoxiang's opponent. Brother Qiang, what happened in the end? Who won this morning?"

"It should be that group. I vaguely heard the self-destruction sound of No. 15." Gao Qiang's eyes sparkled when he said this. In the morning, he first heard various gunshots and sounds of using supernatural powers from the two sisters' stronghold, and then within about half an hour, he heard No. 15 scream in pain, followed by a "bang" self-destruction sound. .

They have been locked up in this factory for half a month. Half a month ago, their three teams and ten people came to Qu County smoothly. When they entered the Nancheng Pharmaceutical Factory, they met No. 16, who was pretending to be a normal person. No. 6 claimed that she used to be a female worker in the factory. Now there are more zombies in the factory and the terrain is complicated. It would be dangerous for them to enter rashly. It is better to let her lead the way for them in exchange for some food or something.

At that time, No. 16 was very normal, and there was no aura of superpowers or zombies on him. Then Gao Qiang and the others thought that the ten of them were at the lowest level of the first level, and the highest level was at the peak of the first level and almost broke through to the second level. No matter what, he wouldn't be tricked by such an ordinary woman.

Besides, several teams with special powers have gone to other counties near Nancheng before, and they all gained a lot. This Qu County should be no exception. At most, there are more zombies, so they listened to her words and geared up to prepare for a big fight. The warehouse of Nancheng Pharmaceutical Factory has a lot of inventory, and it has produced basically all the medicines that are scarce in the apocalypse.