Chapter 102

At first, Oshima showed them some peripheral things, such as mutant experimental rats and experimental rabbits in cages. Those mutated experimental mice are each as big as a small wild boar, with stiff and erect hair all over their bodies, and two protruding incisors. When they smell the smell of fresh flesh and blood, their small blood-red eyes shine with greedy salivation. It's chilling.

Oshima explained from the side: "Don't worry, these cages are specially made. Even if the experimental subjects gain greater strength due to mutation, they will never break free."

"So, will the experimental subjects cultivated from the virus source really gain greater strength or even superpowers? It seems that Wang Aihua and the others did not lie to me." Lin Yuehuan spoke with interest, his expression was very real, as if Someone like Wang Aihua was really preparing for experiments in City Z, instead of dying in the Third Laboratory a long time ago.

When Ishida heard what he said and mentioned the source of the virus, something that only those who participated in the experiment knew, he couldn't help but feel more confident about the cooperation. He nodded to Oshima, who said clearly: "Lin The team leader is right. The huge energy contained in the virus-source soaking fluid can completely transform an ordinary person into a superpower. What we need to study now is the real use of the soaking fluid, and this is the only step left. , the experiment can be declared a complete success, and by then there will be more and more superpowers in the world fighting against zombies and leading people out of the dark apocalypse."

This sounds nice to say, but even Ruan Ning, who is not very willing to talk to islanders like them, understands that the other party is just like drawing a big pie for them, telling them to cooperate quickly, and the experiment is only one step away. Success. As for how many more five years this step will take and how many mutant monsters will be created, it is unknown.

Even Ruan Ning didn't believe the nonsense, and Lin Yuehuan was even less likely to believe it. Besides, the original purpose of their trip was not virus experiments, so he said, "I wonder if I can give you a more in-depth introduction to the experimental progress in your country." ? This will also allow me to better assess the level of cooperation with your country."

Oshima accepted Ishida's signal and agreed happily, "It's natural. Please come here. Next, I will take you to visit some test subjects that are close to success." As he said this, he may have thought of the Chinese people. He was quite hostile to the people of the island country due to some historical reasons. Oshima quickly added: "Please rest assured, these experimental subjects are all warriors of our island country. They volunteered because they uphold the firm belief of making great contributions to future mankind." Join the experiment."

Although the people of the island country have always had a tradition of "giving free service to the country", it sounds very unsafe to experiment with this kind of thing. It is really surprising to hear that there are still people who voluntarily join. At least the dual-power user who didn't talk much along the way and didn't seem to be interested in visiting actually looked up at Oshima in surprise after hearing this.

That beautiful appearance and watery deer-like innocent and cute eyes made the little island country's heart beat twice quickly, thinking about the identity of the other party, and quickly suppressed it. Some proudly said: "You heard me right. When these warriors heard that the laboratory was for the benefit of all mankind, they decided to join without hesitation. Their spirit also inspired our experimenters. With the joint efforts of both parties, , to achieve this achievement now, please come in."

As Oshima spoke, he entered a series of passwords on a door at the corner, then opened the door and invited everyone in with excitement and pride.

The moment she entered the door of the inner laboratory, Song Nina's eyes lit up as if she was aware of it. She winked at Ruan and Lin while no one was paying attention, indicating that she felt that the source of the virus was inside, but it was still some distance away.