Backstory

Isaac was born on August 23rd, 1988 to Sirius Orion Black and Marlene Aria McKinnon.

When he was about 9 months old the McKinnon's ancestral home was attacked by Voldemort himself and Marlene hid baby Isaac under a few loose floorboards making sure that it was soundproofed for an hour. She left him wrapped up in his baby blanket, put a necklace with her wedding ring on it tied around his neck and kissed him goodbye. That night the McKinnon family bar Isaac was massacred.

When he was a year and 2 months old his father was arrested for a crime he did not commit and so baby Isaac was given to Andromeda Tonks who would raise him like one of her own.

Isaac grew up loved by the Tonks family with an aunt who treated him more like her own son, an uncle who was like a father, and an older loveable big sister who he'd play pranks with often.

He grew up in a steady home out in the countryside of England. He learnt the theory behind many magical studies and learnt how to control his metamophmagus side with Dora from his aunt Andy.

When he went to Hogwarts he was sorted into Gryffindor and befriended Harry Potter and Ron Weasley immediately.

He was viewed with distrust amongst his peers because of his last name, but he proved people wrong often with his kind nature.

He was a studious student who tried his hardest in his classes, and whilst he didn't take people's bullying, he never acted out against the bullying either.

He didn't rise to the bait often, but when he did, people understood that he wasn't playing around.

Later on Halloween night he befriended Hermione Granger, another studious Gryffindors who had trouble making friends due to her personality. Saving her from a troll with his other two friends Harry and Ron, the four became a friend group known as the Golden Four or the Golden Quartet.

Throughout the years Isaac was a steady and loyal friend, always up for an adventure or saving his friends. He helped Harry fight against the shade of Voldemort, but was knocked out within the first ten minutes.

He got ridiculed often, especially in the second and third year of his schooling.

During his second year when Harry was outed as a parstlemouth and a potential heir of Slytherin, they viewed him as a dark lord in the making and said that Isaac would be like his father and be Harry's second in command in his evil army of wixen.

Isaac tried to help Harry against the Basilisk by distracting it for Harry, but just as Harry went to stab the Basilisk, the snake bit Isaac on his right bicep. Taking Isaac out of the fight until he was healed by Fawkes about fifty seconds later.

In his third year when his father escaped Askaban, people stayed as far away from Isaac as possible, even his best friends were wary of him for some time. When they found out his father was innocent, the trio apologized to their friend, but Isaac had gained some trust issues from that moment.

He forgave them, but he promised himself that he'd never make his friends feel as alone as he did during third year.

In his fourth year he stuck by Harry during the tournament.

He was brought to the graveyard by a portkey that Barty jr threw at him when he started to worry about Harry taking so long. When he landed in the graveyard, Voldemort had already been back, as soon as he'd seen the young Black heir he told him to duel.

Isaac had been confused at first, but he saw his brother in all but blood on the ground twitching from the cruciartus curse.

He ran to check on him, throwing up a dome charm so that Harry wouldn't get hurt anymore.