Explanation

Magic.

Rosalie couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Her mate, who she'd been getting to know these past few weeks, was magical.

He was able to change his appearance and so could his son.

"I, um... I know this may sound weird, and I know you might not believe it, but you have to remember you are a vampire, a cold one. So anything is possible right?" Isaac asked.

Rosalie's eyes widened.

He knew she was a vampire?

He trusted her to hold his loving and breathing son?

He wasn't afraid of her?

Rosalie's beast purred with satisfaction.

Her mate knew but he didn't care.

She was worried about telling him what she was, but it turns out that she doesn't even have to.

How long has he known?

What exactly was he?

Some type of magician?

"How?" Is all Rosalie could ask.

Her brain seemed to not be functioning properly because she couldn't even complete her own question.

But Isaac seemed to understand what she was asking because he smiled gently at her and sat down on the arm chair directly in front of her.

"Well, that's a long story, but I'm willing to tell it if You're willing to listen." Isaac said.

"I am." Rosalie said.

Genuinely willing to listen to what he has to say.

Her curiosity getting the better of her.

"I come from a long line of magical wizards and witches dating all the way back to even the Greek and Roman myths.

Some say that Lady Hecate was our patron and made a pet world known as the Wizarding World.

Since her domain is of Magic she needed people to worship her and keep her strong.

So she gifted magic to specific families who would later be known as the Most Ancient and Most Noble houses. My family being one of them.

The Black's have had magic for as long as we can remember. Passed down from parent to child, generation after generation went to a magic school known as Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

A school built to protect magical users and teach them how to use their magic in a safe and controlled environment.

At first, we Wixen used our magic for the good of the world, we helped heal the injured, we got rid of monsters that people thought to be a myth, we were treated with respect.

Then, the witch trials came about. The greedy humans that we once lived along side peacefully, and in harmony with grew jealous of the magic that we had, they started rumors about us that had the towns we lived in grow fearful of the people who were once their neighbors.

It started the witch hunt.

Wixen had the magic to get out of the traps they built to capture us, we were able to disappear if they caught us but then people started to blame humans of holding magic, and then innocent people were being burnt alive for no other reason except that people were starting to say that their most hated village member was someone with magic, even if they didn't have any.

Wixen grew anxious of the humans and went into hiding, erasing the memories of the humans and hiding behind wards.

We made a government and created laws to never show the muggles, which was our new name for the humans, our magic.