Sunflower Pt. 2

3rd Person POV:

The pink-haired male started making his way to the hospital, with the blue-eyed one on his mind. He just couldn't get him out of his head. Aaaaaah go away! He screamed in his head, but it was no use. He walked and walked and walked until he got to his grandpa's room. He carefully opened the door and walked over to his grandfather, gently putting the flower into a vase. „What are you doing here?", a raspy voice asked. „I brought you some flowers so you wouldn't feel miserable.", the pinkette answered with a casual tone. „I told you you shouldn't bring me any more stuff! I already recieved enough gifts from you!", Yuji's grandfather claimed with an angry tone. „Fine! Do whatever you want with those! You can give it to the nurses if you want I don't care-", before Yuji could finish his sentence, a certain male entered the room.

„Huh? Why are you here?", they both said in usion

♪─── ♡ ───♪

Yuji's POV:

I gently place the flowers into the vase, and before gramps could say anything else somebody stepped into the room. Spiky black hair, ocean blue eyes, long eyelashes,... isn't it the florist from before?

„Huh? What are you doing here?", we both say in usion.

„Do you know eachother? Well I'm not in the mood of listening to other people's conversation. Get out of here!", gramps interrupted. The blue-eyed male quickly put down the tray with what seems to be like a bowl of cereal on the table and we both left. „Sorry for his behaviour, he's an miserable man so ignore his words.", I apologised while trying to avoid eye-contact, or else I would get lost in his eyes again.

„It's okay, I'm already used to it. Do you two know each other?"

„Yeah, he's my grandfather"

„Oh"

For a moment, we did'nt know what to say, so we stood there in awkward silence.

„So... what's you name?", I ask

„Fushiguro. Fushiguro Megumi.", he answeres.

„Oh great! My name's Itadori Yuji", I say with a big grin. Suddenly he smiles. Wow, his smile is so beautiful. It's so soft and pretty. I just stand there like an idiot staring at his face. Good thing is, I'm not the only one. We both stand there in silence, staring at each other. How long will this last? Suddenly, Fushiguro trips and falls...

right

into

my

arms.

My mind was goint crazy and my face was definetely flushed. Then, I see him. I bet he pushed Fushiguro by accident. „Sukuna! What are you doing here?!", I asked angrily. „Sorry I was just trying to help because staring at each other doesn't help with anything so you should thank me", he said with a sassy eyeroll and left. Now it was just me and Fushiguro. „Uh I sorry uhm, he didn't mean it like that-" „No it's okay". He looked at the floor, but I could se the tips of his ears were red. „UgH jUsT KiSs aLrEaDy!", I hear Kugisaki shout from nowhere. I turn around and see Kugisaki, a whitehaired boy, a greenhaired girl and the boy with the dark eyebags standing at the other end from the hallway. Wait... and a Panda?!? I bet Sukuna summoned them. That little bitch.

The End—

Lol I got lazy in the end and I thought it would be cringe if they kissed on the first day they met so yea...