You? A girl? Pt.1

Genderswap because yes.

———————————————————————————————

3rd Person POV:

Yuji and Megumi were both assigned on a mission, to exorcise a curse. The curse was created by the fear of change. People who got injured by it, commonly changed their hair color, eye color, their personality and rarely even their gender (you know where this goes). This curse is a grade 1 curse, so the people who survived them should be grateful.

„Oi, Yuji! How long are you going to stay in there?", Fushiguro asked in an annoyed tone as he knocked at Itadori's door.

„Give me one minute!", Itadori shouted as he fixed his hair in the mirror, trying to look cool.

They finally left the school building and saw Ijichi in his car, waving at them. They quickly made their way to the car and got into it. The car ride was quiet, just like Fushiguro liked it. If Kugisaki was here, it would have been louder, more chaotic. Fushiguro sighed and looked outside the window. Meanwhile, Itadori was trying to talk about something. He didn't like it quiet, he liked it lively, loud. He found the silence awkward. „So... um Ijichi-san... the curse we're fighting is grade 2, right?", he asks unsure. Fushiguro facepalms and sighs. „Uhm, no. You're going to exorcise a curse, grade 1", Ijichi says as he turns left. „Idiot", Fushiguro mumbles. „Oh"

„We're here", Ijichi says. „Already?", Yuji asks. The two of them exit the car and stare at the building in front of them. „Good luck and be careful", Ijichi says as he drove off. They carefully observed the building. It had three floors. „Yuji, you go take the first floor, I take the second. If you find nothing there, come up to the second floor and we'll look around in the third floor", Megumi says. „Got it!", Yuji replies. They quickly enter the building and separate their ways. „Be careful", Megumi says, barely audible.

Megumi's POV:

I told Itadori to check the first floor. My head perks up as I sense strong cursed energy near me. I swallow the lump in my throat and open the door in front of me. Nothing. Am I going crazy? I sensed the curse right here. „Divine dogs!", I call out. The white one appears and begins to search for the curse. The dog laid down and looked into the room I just opened. The curse must be in here, maybe it camouflaged. I carefully step into it. Nothing. This is really bad. If I cant see it, then I have a big problem. My shoulders tense as I look around. We're in a school building, and the room seemed to be a classroom. I look at the blackboard. Blood was smeared on it. Then, I suddenly feel a presence behind me. I quickly turn around, just to get hit on my back. It hurts. I jump aside and there, I finally see the curse. It has three eyes and it was pretty big. I run out of the classroom and stop in the corridor. The curse follows me, laughing, as if it was mocking me. I'm a shikigami user. I bet the curse knows that too, but if I get closer, it would be like a surprise for it. Usually, shikigami users fight with distance.

I run at it, until I suddenly feel my body growing tighter. My clothing kind of grows and my sleeves get too long. I trip over my feet and land on the floor. What is happening? Before I could stand up again, the curse hits me on the head and everything goes black.

Yuji's POV:
I hear a loud thud on the second floor. Fushiguro! I quickly run upstairs to see an unconscious Fushiguro in a curses hand, with a bleeding head. I grit my teeth and run up to that curse and launch a punch on it. I shrieked, but then it started laughing. Is it mocking me? I punch it again, this time on the arm, so it releases Fushiguro and he falls into my arms. I quickly put him on the floor, his back leaning against the wall. It then launches an attack at me, which I quickly dodge. I run straight at it and punch it's (?) face (?). I shrieks again and I cover my ears. „Black flash!", I call out as I summon a lot of cursed energy into my fist, punching it with all my force. It falls unconscious onto the floor, until I gave it it's final blow. I rapidly run to Fushiguro and carry him. His body feels smaller... I look outside the window and see that the veil has lifted. I quickly exit the building with Fushiguro in my arms.

Megumi's POV:

I wake up and see that I'm in my bed, with bandages on my leg. As I sit up, I feel a weight on my chest. Huh? My head feels dizzy and I hold it with my hand. I then look down at my chest and see... What? I fall out of bed because of the shock. Huh? What is this? I walk up to my mirror and look at my body. I'm wearing my pyjamas that are definitely to big for my size. My hair is... longer? Am I... a girl now? Shit. I bet it was that curse. Did Yuji kill it? What am I going to do with my uniform? My clothing? Am I going to stay like this for the rest of my life? No! This can't be! I frustratedly grab my hair and sit down on a chair.

Suddenly I hear a knock and I flinched. „Can I come in?", I hear a voice say. Ugh, Gojo-sensei just had to come right now. „Okay", I reply, rolling my eyes. There I see Gojo with a uniform in his hands. „Hello Megumi! I heard what happened to you, so I thought I should get you a uniform that fits you! It has short pants, not a skirt, because I know you find that uncomfortable", he says with a cheery voice as he presses the uniform into my arms. How is he so calm? Doesn't he know how I feel right now? Before I could say anything else, he leaves the room and shuts the door. I look at my uniform. Well I have to thank Gojo because the pants aren't that short. They don't fully reach my knees, but that's okay. The top of my uniform is similar to Kugisaki's. I also wear long socks that reach up to my kneew. My shoes are still the same. I take a glance in the mirror. I guess I don't look as bad as I thought.

I lay down on my bed an stare at the ceiling. My chest still feel weird. How can girls live with an annoying weight on their body? My thoughts go interrupted by someone knocking on my door. I make my way to the door and open it. „Yuji? What are you doing here?"

Yuji's POV:

I heard that something happened with Fushiguro after we went to the mission. I decide to check up on him. I make my way to his room and knock on the door. The door swung open and I see Fushiguro in front of me. HUh? Why do I have a feeling he shrinked a bit and why... oh my god... My face turns red as I stare at his chest area. They. Are. Huge. I slap myself for my thoughts and Fushiguro gives me a questioning look. „Yuji? What are you doing here?", he asks me concerned. „Oh uhm nothing I just wanted to check if your okay, you know, because of the mission", I say. „Oh. Okay". Now I can see his gentle features even clearer. Long eyelashes, deep blue eyes, gentle hands with long slender fingers and his small waist. My eyes move from his face to his legs. Whoa... H-his legs?! Ohmygodohmygodohmygodhelpmehelpmehelpmeaaaaaaaah

I quickly turn around so he wouldn't have to see my face. „Are you... okay?...", Fushiguro asks me with a weird look on his face. „I'm okay!", I reply. „You see, I really have to go now! See you later!", I say as I quickly leave. What was that?