Move & Bonfire

July 2013 – Mel POV

We arrived in Forks, after spending the last seven months in North Carolina. We had five houses built. All of them are two stories with four bed rooms but the fifth one was a one story three bedroom house. We had our homes furnished so we would just have to do is move everything in. I went to the store to get stuff for the house. Hope and Rose was with me, but Rose wanted to look at toys. I kept hearing people talking about a girl and a guy. I didn't think anything of it. I went to go get something off the top shelve but couldn't reach it. I huffed in annoyance. "Need some help?" A voice asked, making me jump a little. "Oh, yes. I can't reach that." I said pointing to it. He reached up and grabbed it. "Thank you." I said. He was looking in the buggy. "So you got a kid?" He asked. "Yes. I have a daughter who is 5 years old. And two niece and a nephew." I said. He nodded. "I'm Sam, by the way." He said, sticking his hand out. "Melody." I said shaking his hand, which was unusually warm. I immediately knew what he was. "Well, it's nice to meet you, but I gotta run." He said and walked off.

The next day, I was cooking when there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it and there was a woman standing there. She had three deep scars that run along the right side of her face and distort her features, pulling down the corner of her eye and her mouth. I looked at her and she was smiling. "Hi, I'm Emily Young." She said. "Melody Collins." I said smiling back. She handed me a plate of muffins. "Oh, thank you." I said. "It's a Welcome to the neighborhood." She said. "Where do you live?" I asked. "It's about a 5 minute drive, but a walk through the woods." She said. I nodded. "Well, I would love to stay and chat but my fiancé will be home soon." She said. "Okay. Anytime you want to chat, come on by." I told her before she left. She walked toward the woods and I saw something black move in the woods. But she had already disappeared into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~Unnatural Love~~~~~~~~~~  

Aug 24, 2013 - Bella POV

It's been 4 months since me and Jake started dating. Leah and Seth, Harry's kids, joined the pack. I made up with my dad, telling him everything. He is glad I chose Jake. Alice left to return to Jasper. I graduated from school and now looking at colleges. I was sitting at home looking at the computer screen. Two hands went over my eyes. "Guess who?" I heard a familiar voice. "Jake." I said. He let go and turned me around. "Lucky guess." He said kissing me. "Always." I said.

We headed to Sam's for a bonfire. They were telling the legends for me, Seth, and Leah. I loved them. After the elders left, mostly everyone started drinking, as we just chilled. I fell asleep on Jake. Jake picked me up and carried me to his house. We went to his room and laid down. I rolled over to him and started kissing him. I rolled us over to where I was on top. Jake stopped and looked at me. "You sure?" He asked. "Yes." I said kissing him. He took my shirt off.

The next morning, I woke up groaning. The light was pouring though the curtains into my eyes. I rolled my head over the other way and opened my eyes. I saw Jake still sleeping. Then last night came back to me. I sat up, pulling the blanket around my naked body. I laid back down with Jake and cuddled up to him. "Mornin' " he said. "Morning." I said back, kissing him. He looked at me. "You regret it?" He asked. "No. Why would I?" I asked. "Just making sure." He said, rolling me over on top of him, kissing me.

After another round, we got up showered, which led to another round. Then we went to make breakfast. Billy was already gone, so it was just me and Jake. After breakfast, we went to see Sam and Emily. We walked onto the porch. "I don't know, Sam. They don't seem like a threat to me." Emily said. "I know but something doesn't sit right with that family." Sam said. "What family?" I asked. "A new family that moved in the area back in July." Sam said. He let it go and we moved onto a different topic.

�)��eH�