Chapter 27: their firecracker

"IS THIS INCEST?"

Carlson blinked once, smirk dropping as both eyebrows rose high enough to disappear into his dark hair.

Petrikov choked between the girl's legs as his brother barked out a loud laugh upon seeing how serious the question was posed. "A man between her legs, tongue-fucking her an she's wonderin' if it's wrong or nah."

(Y/N) burned with embarrassment, especially when she felt the smile against her inner thigh - she truly was on a roll with her stupidity today.

Carlson peered down at her, his hand itching along his twin's neck until he grabbed a fistful of the jet black strands, yanking Petrikov's head backwards as he leaned his face close to his brother's. "We can make it, if ya want darlin'?"

Wiping his thumb underneath the jet black haired man's mouth, Carlson brought it to his lips whilst holding her eyes and making a show of sucking off her arousal. "We can make it a real show fer ya, whaddya say Brother?"

Slowly licking his lips, Petrikov swallowed roughly from the sharp angle Calrosn was holding his head in. "Fuck off" he scowled hotly, jerking his head away from the dark haired man much to the man's amusement. "I shoulda have ate ya in the womb."

Feigning hurt, Carlson put his hands on his hips. "Well then ya life woulda been boring."

The twins bickered back and forth as she watched with wide eyes, chest rising and falling quickly. She was so lost, she didn't know whether to run or just continue sitting on her teacher's shoulders. The books dug into her spine, a dull ache settling between her shoulder blades.

"Shut yer mouth."

"Ya fucking pig."

Petrikov's grip around her thighs tightened, fingers digging into the skin. Her legs tensed up in both alarm and faint pain. Should she leave or...?

His tongue glided between her lips, feverishly flicking against her clit with renewed vigour, no doubt thanks to his twin's constant comments that would make Petrikov growl repeatedly. The action managed to pull a small moan from her, pleasure spiking her system.

Light fingertips traveled across her chest, trailing goosebumps in their wake the higher they went. Softly skimming her collarbones, Carlson gently stroked her neck a few times. A lazy smile hung from his mouth which widened when his palm wrapped around (Y/N)'s throat, putting pressure.

Lips hovering above hers, his breath was warm as he forced the girl to look upwards. "I wonder, where did the lil' firecracker from this mornin' go?" asked Carlson innocently. "Yer very quiet, why is that?"

She couldn't answer even if she had one - his grip was starting to tighten.

He leaned in as to hear her better. "I'm sorry I didn' quite catch that darlin'."

Petrikov's grey eyes caught hers, steadily holding whilst his tongue delved between her folds, slick with spit; the corners of his lips were high, the barest hint of teeth making an appearance.

Grin lazy and relaxed, Carlson dragged his thumb along her lips, pushing it teasingly. "Samu" he purred lowly, the sound making alarm bells ring like crazy in her head.

All his counterpart did was hum once, seemingly understanding what the other meant.

No one could ever hope to read them like they read each other.

Petrikov shifted beneath her legs, adjusting his grip and support better, his warm breath fluttering between her legs and making them squeeze together but she couldn't so much as pay it any attention because Carlson made sure to direct it elsewhere.

The girl felt the back of her head hit the shelf, fingers wrapped around her ponytail and eyes forcibly plastered on the ceiling. There wasn't even any time to process any of it before teeth sunk into the hollow of her throat. Carlson sucked on the supple skin at the same time Petrikov gave a hard suck on her clit.

It took everything in her not to yell out, teeth clenching and grinding together.

The shelf jostled once as the twins got to work. Carlson's smirk was forever engraved into the curve of her neck - leaving behind an imprint of his insatiable hunger, canines running along her pulse point and pressing searing kisses that left a burn in their wake.

Petrikov's tongue moulded between her legs, intimately making love with his mouth that soon started to blend into lewd and filthy sex as his carnal instinct took over from tongue-fucking her. Wanting nothing more than to sate his never-ending thirst, even with the way her arousal slipped past his lips, running down his chin - it wasn't enough for him.

(Y/N) legs felt weak, a familiar burn coiling in her gut. Just a little push and she'll be thrown over the edge, the intensity rapidly building. Carlson massaged her breast, bringing her head down to level with his. "Yer close, I can tell."

"And you're still cocky, I can tell."

The light-haired man quirked a brow, regarding her with masked glee. "An' she speaks. I was startin' ta think we broke ya already."

She raised her head, refusing to back down. "You wish."

"Well would ya look at that, Samu" mused Carlson, chuckling lowly. "Firecracker here thinks she's unbreakable."

Darkened eyes flickered with humour, the predator within slinking out. "Darlin', we'll make ya regret messing with us. A nice lil' message fer the others."

Opening her mouth with a sharp retort ready to spring, Carlson swallowed it whole, tongue thrusting past her lips.

Hot and messy, his tongue matched the movements of Petrikov's. Both curling and tasting every square inch, flicking and sucking. Carlson squeezed her breasts, mapping out her mouth with a ferocious hunger.

Petrikov groaned against her pussy, using the tip of his tongue to glide from the bottom up just as his twin ran his own tongue along the roof of the girl's mouth.

It didn't take long for her to reach the edge, especially not with the way the twins simultaneously claimed and marked their prey.

However foxes are known to be sly and cunning creatures - you'll just never know when they'll go in for the kill.

(Y/N)'s back arched, bare chest pressing against Carlson, she was so close that she almost grinded her hips against Petrikov's tongue for that final push after the torturous buildup.

But it never came.

As if sensing it, the two men stopped their ministrations. Carlson pulled away, strings of saliva connecting their swollen mouths as the two of them panted heavily.

Petrikov blinked slowly, licking his mouth clean of her slick arousal, gently lowering her shaking legs to the floor.

"W-what" she breathed, hands flying to grip the shelf behind her unless she wants to end up sprawling atop the floor.

Petrikov wiped his chin with the back of his hand, standing up to his full height whilst fixing the creases in his slacks. "I expect ya to be back in class within the next five minutes, we still have ta go over yer essay."

He discreetly fixed himself, letting the practiced composure fall into place. Clearing his throat, he shot his brother a pointed look of disinterest out of the corner of his eye, as if he wasn't just on his knees eating her out like a man dying of thirst.

Flabbergasted and annoyed, she almost let out a whine like a small child but caught herself in time. Face feeling hot, the girl dropped her gaze to the floor with a clench of her jaw.

Petrikov's eyes rested on her for a moment longer before he turned on his heel and smoothly strode away from them whilst running his fingers through his disheveled hair in an attempt to fix it.

"Surprised?"

Carlson threw his head back, cracking his neck and groaning in bliss. "Maybe next time ya'll think twice about tryna ta act coy with us. Even if the others helped ya."

(Y/N) fixed her clothes, disregarding the watchful mocha eyes and shit-eating grin. Her pussy throbbed at the denial of pleasure, incessantly reminding her with the remnants of hers and Petrikov's mixture of saliva and cum sticking to her inner thighs.

"Don't worry" she started, buttoning up her shirt. "Two can play at this game."

Carlson licked his lips, making them glisten. "Oh yeah? And how ya gonna do that?"

She looked at the dark-haired man with a once-over, fixing her skirt. "Where's the fun in telling you now?"

Rubbing his tongue over his canines, his words were sharply cut off when his phone started ringing in his pocket. Carlson looked at the screen, faint surprise flashing across his face but it was masked back to his usual laidback expression.

A quick flashback to the last time someone called was still fresh on her mind - bringing with it a new wave of burning embarrassment. Bad enough to make her shy away.

"Omi to what do I owe the pleasure" grinned Carlson, leaning against the shelf. She could hear some shuffling echoing on the other line but then someone spoke and she would be lying if she said it didn't send shivers down her spine. Even if it wasn't very clear, there was no missing the superiority that rose above the static.

"It's been a while, Carlson ."

Something about the man's voice made Carlson freeze up, tone bland and foreign, she felt her own pulse spike at the way the dark haired man was acting.

(Y/N) heard the light-haired man swallow audibly, within the small distance the devilish smirk was gone - subdued by the simple words that rang over the receiver.

"It certainly has been Christian" replied Carlson thickly, shoulders tense and eyes alert for some unknown reason, making him completely forget her presence; even if he was staring right at her - it was as if he wasn't actually seeing.

"Your presence is required at the office, we're all waiting."

The girl pretended to rummage through her bag, curiosity getting the best of her. "I'm a lil' busy right now" was the other's quiet reply, words losing their charm and sounding meek to her ears which came as a surprise. Gone was the fox who mercilessly teased and kissed in such a domineering way, all but reduced to a cautious deer who staggered blindly through the dark.

"I'm pretty certain it wasn't a question. You have two minutes."