Chapter Seven

Lucias POV

He takes my hand and leads me to his room, he hands me a nice summer dress, it's cute. Wait why does he have a girls dress laying around in his closet? 

"Why do you have a dress in your closet Enzo?" I ask. 

"Some girl left it, it's yours now," he says, "problem?"

"Nope, none, sleep with whomever you want, none of my business," I say. 

We both head to the door at the same time, and bump into each other, it's a tight corridor and we are now facing each other. His hands are by my waist, and our lips are almost touching. I can feel his breath stroking my lips. My hands are by his arms. He interrupts it immediately after a concerned feeling takes over his face. 

"Uh, sorry, that was highly inappropriate, you're uh- right, you should probably go home," he says. 

"Uhm, okay, yeah that's fine," I say. 

*****

I'm finally home, I'm sitting by the table and having some breakfast, finally. 

"Hey you slut," Luna says. 

"Hahaha, slut? Where did you get that from?" I ask. 

"Lorenzo, duh. You slept at his," Luna says. 

"Lucia, what the fuck? He's literally your boss, that is so unprofessional," Joaquin says. 

"Omg chill, he's literally like only two years older, it's not a big deal, stop being so fucking jealous Joaquin," Luna defends. 

"I didn't even do anything, I slept in the guest room. I forgot the goddamn keys, and he didn't want me to sleep outside on the street," I say. 

"Yeah ok," Joaquin says and leaves the room. 

"Ignore him, he's just jealous, you know how in love with you he is," Luna comforts. 

"Yeah it's fine, I don't even care," I say "I didn't do anything with him anyway, it was very professional." 

"I'm sure it was. Two attractive people, around the same age, in one home? Very "PG-13"". Luna says. 

"OH shut up," I say and go to my room.