Bonus chapter~

✧ The story doesn't starts from here, it's just a bonus chapter for my lil bubbles💕

Varenya ~
{ I was trapped in that nightmare
    Shaking,
    Trembling,
   Terrified,
  Afraid,
  Scared,
    But I made sure to come back     
    stronger}

I am living all alone in my dead uncle's home, well to be honest, he was the one whom I forever desired to choke & torture to death with my very own hands but he died before that, lucky bitch .

I ran away years ago but I decided to come back when I heard that my uncle died and I made myself ready to come back stronger so I collected every penny I earned in the last decade to buy this house.  It's been 3 years since my uncle died and exactly 3 years of me living here. And now who would believe that I own rajvansh holdings, and I'm one of Asia's youngest billionaires, I shifted here after buying this house from his son, making it all mine. I know every inch of this house of course since my entire childhood belongs here along with those screams that still ring my ears all night. My smile suddenly started to fade leaving a incorrigible pain behind, the minute these thoughts rolled over my head, I felt my heart skipping beats and collapsing but it's a special day of mine I decided to ignore these thoughts, as this thoughts disgusts me and at the same time makes me strong to show the real fucking hell to each of those monsters who still lives free like they did nothing.

Today is my birthday and I don't know if it is something that I should be enjoying or not but I'm damn sure that I don't want again to kill my happiness, taking a step to stop these loud thoughts I twist opened the Champagne bottle and poured a glass for myself but to my unfortunate I heard what I was not really craving to hear for at least today. It was him!! Deep down I wanted him by my side, he's special to me but every person that has ever been around me died terribly. I don't want him to ever know that I love his presence around me and that I just pretend to hate him.

A very hard shiver flowed down towards my spine making each core of me shake and I was totally non-sensible so I just stood there like a foolish ass, not getting to move a bit from my crowded thoughts but I still turned back to confirm and it was definitely him.

A slight happiness rolled over my gut. I am happy but I have to pretend to be angry and terrified. My life is just not normal enough for me to love someone.
I don't need anyone, right?

As I was staring the fuck out of him I heard a tune with vibration and it was my phone. A message from him

"Are you good at making bad decisions, spider? Why did you decide to stay at home when you knew I'll visit you, am I this addictive that you couldn't resist, huh"

I can feel that smirk on his face. this nasty bastard likes to tease every inch of me  but this time I can feel those continuous shivers sliding one by one through my spine. I'm still dead frozen. That I can't move even after knowing that what was going to happen. He took his first step towards me and I stepped back. But unfortunately I hit the table behind me, the minute I stepped back at this moment I knew I fucked up. I'm vulnerable again in front of him. But this doesn't bother me, all that bothers me is that I like this vulnerability in me. I like how he touches me everytime like he owns me.

He then again placed another step towards me but this time it was dark, husky and deep as fuck voice came along,

"Spider you know I can catch you and fuck you but still you try to run from me like i can't"

I replied with a broken yet shivering voice "Why here again?" making him believe in my acting skills.

He replied immediately "You're my wife! Spider, why won't I come to visit my wife on her biggest day? That too on her birthday."