Burning hell

Hlw my dear bubble's so basically the story starts from here and the part released before this was just a bonus🌷

I hope you enjoyed reading that chapter📚🫶🏻

Why does life have to be this cruel for soft souls? The harsh reality of this world kills me. Every time I see a girl fulfilling the sexual desires of those monsters instead of living in a safe environment and growing up, It sifts through my heart. I have gone through it all, The fire of my vengeance didn't settle and I grew up with only one motive, to see each of those monsters 6 feet under the earth, but all of these childrens. Can they do the same as me, they might not even have the courage to take revenge or the knowledge that whatever is happening to them is wrong. People who know that these children's needs help, and still don't take any actions are the real unknown monsters of those kids. Humanity has been killed by them every day.

Having all these thoughts roaming around my mind and agony with people's inhumanity. I sighed and took out my 8 size boots, which were stuffed with clothes inside it to make it fit me and I put them on. Police have been alert with my kills these days. But genuinely I don't give a fuck about them, they haven't even found out that I'm not a male, with zero progress they can not find me, they are still in delusions that a six foot three inches man did all of those brutal murders, when actually it's just a five feet four inches women, honestly it's funny to watch them chase a non-existential man, who kills. They don't bother me anyways, what makes me concerned is that there doesn't seem to be anyone who is helping those kids, all I see are monsters over monsters just watching those little souls suffer till their last breath. If the police are this worthless then I will do anything to help those children who deal with sex trafficking and inhumanity every fucking passing day.

I see my younger self in those kids, Thousands of vulnerable little Varenya, in them.

My revenge will continue. I have already become a monster the minute I started training myself for this life of vengeance but I too have a soul inside me. Who knows these are not just Children but thousands of Varenya suffering each day and some of them might even not have the time to run away and then they die in that living hell. A slight tear showed inside my eyes, blurring my view of the board of information in my room that I have for my planning and collection of information I find each day until the day of killing knocks on my door.
Arnav had been a big supporter of me from the very beginning. He's like a little brother to me but time and suffering forced both of us to mature very early. He handles my Target and their information. All I do is murders, Mostly.

I heard a knock on the door. It was Arnav, I opened the door just to face a man with a mustache wearing a blue denim jacket with a pair of crutches supporting half of his paralyzed body. I feel proud to see his courage in living life after everything that has ever happened to him. But unfortunately, many others like him might be waiting for an angel to come and save them from that burning hell. I wasn't able to save him. But I can save those little Arnav's but yet will that be enough to erase my sins? The answer has always been NO. He looked at me smiling, I tried to ignore his hopeful gaze. Opening the door of my cupboard, I felt a weird pain in my chest, yet I showed the courage to find the leather jacket, the mask and the gun-for extra safety while holding my tears back. I love killing those monsters each time while torturing every part of them and enjoying the kick of hearing those begs and those screams every time, so carrying a gun was never an option for me, Arnav was the one to force me to carry this- for safety.

I finally looked at Arnav's eyes and he handed me the keys of my suv with a look of best of luck and concern in his eyes. I smiled and this silence between us says a lot, at this moment. His eyes wanting me to return safely, his lips wanting to say a million things to me, his hands wanting to wrap around my shoulder to hug me, all these are the types of burdens any sister would hate to carry on her shoulder. I let my eyes take a final look at his hopeful eyes and then I secured the door with my finger prints, leaving him locked inside the protected room.