1, hot back

3RD PERSON'S POV :

3RD PERSON'S POV :

IF YOU ASKED ANY PERSON ABOUT CASSIDY FORBES, THEY WOULD TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER. Cassidy Forbes is the Mystic Falls IT girl. She has dated many guys in Mystic Falls and as always, she was the one who would dump them. No one has ever broke Cassidy's heart because she is the one who does it. She is the heartbreaker. Some people call her 'the Mystic Falls bitch', 'crazy bitch of our town' and other names. Her sister would always say that Cassidy was blonde version of Blair Waldorf which many people agreed to.

Blonde girl is sitting in the back of car while Elena and Bonnie are sitting in the front. Bonnie is going to drive Cassidy to school because her car needs to be fixed.

"So Grams is telling me I am psychic. Our ancestors were from Salem, witches and all that, I know, crazy, but she's going on and on about it, and I am like, put this woman in a home already! But then I started thinking, I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, and I still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands..." Bonnie explains to her two friends but then notices that her brunette friend is not paying attention. "Elena! Back in the car."

"I did it again, didn't I?" Elena asked receiving a nod from her Blonde best friend. "I--I'm sorry, Bonnie. You were telling me that..."

Before Bonnie would answer, Cassidy did. "That she is psycho and needs go to phychiatric." She said with playful smirk as Bonnie glared at her.

"I can speak for myself and I'm psychic now, not psycho." Bonnie said, still glaring at her blonde friend who shrugs.

"Isn't it same thing?" Cassidy asked as Elena chuckled at her best friend and Bonnie glared at her again. "Stop sending me glares Bonnie, you know that I love to do unnecessary comments."

"Right. Okay, then predict something. About me." Elena said with small smile.

"I see..." Bonnie starts but suddenly a crow hits their car. "What was that?! Oh, my god! Elena, Cas, are you okay?" She asked.

"It's okay. I am fine." Elena said before looking at her blonde friend who was freaked, "What about you, Cas?"

"I am fine"

"it was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere." Bonnie said, still shocked and freaked by what just happened.

"Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life." Elena said as Bonn gave her sad smile. Cassidy grabbed her hand in a comforting way which made Elena smile.

"I predict this year is going to be kick ass. And I predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are going to be beyond happy." Bonnie said looking at Elena, then she looks at Cassidy, "and you... you will have the best year of your life. You are going to find out something new. It means this year will be the most different."

________________________

"Major lack of male real estate. Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beech. She looks like a hot - can I still say 'tranny mess'?" Bonnie said as they walk in school.