4, founder's party

3RD PERSON'S POV:

3RD PERSON'S POV:

LAST NIGHT WAS REALLY LONG. Cassidy hasn't spoken with Tyler and she really doesn't want to. Cassidy justarrives in the grill with Caroline and Bonnie. "You are taking Damon to the founder's party? What about me?" Bonnie asked.

"Go with Elena."

"She's asking Stefan." Cassidy said.

"Okay, go by yourself or with Cas."
Caroline said and Cassidy shakes her head.

"Cassidy got asked out by thirty-six freshman, fifty-five junior and forty-two senior. I choose one of them and it's Asher. I bumped into him at school yesterday." Cassidy said with smirk and two girls' mouth dropped.

"Too many people asked you out and you are going with Asher? What about Tyler?" Bonnie asked shocked and Caroline scoffs.

"He is always fighting and getting in trouble. I can't take it anymore." Cassidy said and Bonnie groans as Caroline smiles happily.

"I thought you liked bad guys." Bonnie said groaning.

"I do. But I got bored." Cassidy said.

"Looks like, Team Tyler doesn't win always, Bon Bon." Caroline tells her smirking and Bonnie glares at her. "Team Asher is the best"

"Caroline, you haven't even met him." Cassidy said and Caroline scoffs.

"Don't have to. I mean, since he isn't Tyler , he is cool." Caroline said with smirk and two other girls laugh. "And looks like you are going by yourself, Bon Bon." She said.

"Gee, thanks. What about your mom? Is she okay with you bringing Damon?" Bonnie asked Caroline.

"And I am supposed to care why?"

"He's older sexy danger guy."

"Older sexy danger guy? Is that an official witch twitter tweet?" Caroline asked and Bonnie rolls her eyes.

"No more witch jokes, okay? Cassidy is enough. That whole Mr. Tanner prediction thing has me freaked." Bonnie said.

"Okay. And Damon's not dangerous. You know, he just has a lot of issues with his brother. You know, like major, deep-rooted drama." Caroline says.

"Like...?"

"I am not really supposed to say anything." Caroline said as Bonnie and Cassidy share a look rolling their eyes.

"Caroline Forbes, when have you ever kept a secret in your life?" Bonnie asked.

"Spit it out, bitch" Cassidy said.

"Okay. But you can't tell Elena."

"No."

"Okay but what is Tyler doing with Vicki Donovan? I guess you lost Bonnie" Caroline said and Bonnie glares at her. Cassidy looks at Tyler who is talking to Vicki. She scoffs and rushes out of the grill. "Where are you going? We haven't finished talking." Caroline said groaning.