Prologue I

For centuries, wolves and vampires have been infamous creatures whose populations are massive amongst different territories across the globe. The Werewolves are known for their strength, loyalty, and nobility. While the Vampires, for their cunning and mysterious assets. Both races lived in harmony as allies and played the world according to their will, depending on both forces for survival.

But now- it's such a different story.

History could only tell what was the reason why these factions had been aiming at each other's throats. Ever since wolves and vampires were submerged in a bitter feud. This conflict raged on for years, and their population dwindled with each passing day.

Amidst the bloody war, something peculiar began to happen.

The sudden appearance of superpowers arose in different places around the world, and creatures with extraordinary abilities emerged.

Based on theories, these powers have always existed. It's been around since the beginning of time, along with wolves and vampires. The main distinction was that these were given less priority due to the entities mentioned above and the grave risk they posed to humanity. Particularly for vampires, for whom blood is the source of life. Maybe that made the government believe these creatures are far more dangerous to handle.

The abrupt emergence of these superpowers might have been caused by an overall decrease in the total population of the two races.

However, another claim is that it originated from a specific thing or person unknown to mankind.

Moreover, the last one says there's a tendency for not just humans to receive this kind of power, but also vampires and wolves.

There's only one thing that we're sure of-

It is the fact that war had changed everything, and the wolves and vampires were no longer the same. As the conflict continued, it became clear that the old ways were gone forever, and a new order was emerging.