✧𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓✧

By sleepybleepy

✿𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉✿

Hello there, this is my first fanfiction.

As stated earlier in the description outside, this book will be a OC x reader and will not include any of the following: characters from any anime/book series/manga.

I will be placing some rules and boundaries underneath so if you wish to make any requests, feel free to appeal for one.

¯'·.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.->𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊<-.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.·'¯

What i will be doing:

- oc x reader

-yandere (no duh)

-gore

-angst

-fluff

-hints of smut (usually).

What i WONT be doing:

- anime character x reader

- anything that will deem as offensive/too discourteous to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

INSTRUCTIONS:

For requests/customization:

Usually you can request for something like "yandere ____ x F/M/NB reader" i will come up with a random name for that specific OC. However, if you'd prefer to name them yourselves you may also go ahead.

If you'd like specific requests on how the storyline goes you can inform me by giving a prompt, setting or what not within your comment.

Length of the request:
I usually write around 1000-2000 words however if you'd like lesser or more than that you may also inform me beforehand.

Privacy:
If you'd prefer to keep your request a secret you could privately chat me on my Wattpad acc on whether you would like your user name to be displayed when I write your request.

SIDE NOTE:

if you want to make a request, its highly recommended you comment it in this chapter specifically to keep things organized. comments or any criticisms are appreciated.

Feel free to go wild with your imagination in making requests and hope you enjoy reading. Meow 🐄