Family

I knew that Joshua was in the wrong. He said that mom didn´t want to take care of me but he lied. I forgive him. He took great care of me and took me outside. So I decided to pretend that I didn´t know who he was. Mom was taking care of me now. The maid´s made a room for me and I met my dad and siblings. Everyone was happy to see me. They had a public appearance today and for the first time I was going to be there.

We all decided that I was going to pretend that I was younger I had to say that I was 18. That´s fine with me. I found out that my age was the reason that I was hidden for so long. Joshua took me on weekly walks and we both enjoyed them. though every time I was near him I felt nervous. Like I couldn´t breathe. No matter how cold it was my hands were sweaty and when he touched me I felt weird tingle in my stomach.

We were on our daily walk before we had our public appearance. “So that’s why I’m scared of birds.” I laughed. Joshua told me great stories. He suddenly stopped walking so I turned to him. We looked at each other and he grabbed my hand. I felt the tingles in my stomach again. “you look really pretty right now. Did you know that?” my face warmed up and I wanted to hide. “Don’t get shy now, love. Don’t hide, I like that I can make you blush.” He got closer to me and took my face in his hands. He pressed his lips against my forehead. “Why do you always kiss me on my forehead?” he leaned even closer so that now our noses were touching. “If you allow me I could also kiss you on the lips, but I don’t know if you’re ready for that my princess.” Kiss me on the lips? My knees felt weak thinking about it. It sounded romantic so I said yes in a low voice. “What yes? Be clear princess. Tell me what you want.” I blushed again. Why does he make me so shy? “I want you to kiss me on the lips, Joshua. Please..” He looked at my lips and leaned in. his lips were soft on mine. He tasted like strawberries. Like from the time he first brought me them. Sweet and tiny hint of sour. His lips started moving against mine. He moved one of his hands from my cheeks to my waist. I placed one hand on his chest and the other landed in his hair. His hair was soft and thick. When it got harder to breath I grabbed his hair with more force and he made a sound. A sound that went somewhere I had never felt anything before. Because of the sound he made, I thought he was in pain so I broke the kiss. “Did i hurt you? I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to.” He just smiled and gave me a peck on my lips. “It meant that I was enjoying it princess.”

He took my hand again and we finished our walk. He took me to the hallway were my current room is, my mother was already standing in front of it. Because of my mothers glare Joshua let go of my hand and excused himself. When he was gone she smiled at me. “Do you like him sweetheart?” I hesitated for a second. Should I tell her? “Well he’s a good friend.” She just laughed and opened my bedroom door telling me to go inside. “So since it’s your first appearance in public with us and there have already been a lot of rumors, I want you to look good but I want you to stay quiet. I will speak for you or your father will. You need a little more training about what you are allowed to say and we will extent your vocabulary. So today your job is to stand with us and smile. Always smile. If they make a comment you don’t like, ignore them and keep smiling. Understood?” I nodded. “Here is the dress you will be wearing. Get dressed because in ten minutes maid’s will come in and get you ready. Is that okay, darling?” I thanked her and she left my room. She had laid out all undergarments for my dress and the dress itself so I got started with the first layer.  Soon the maid came in and helped me get dressed. They put on my corset first and other layers before the actual dress. It was a beautiful dress with red velvet fabric and the edges had black lace. It had a low square neckline, which made my cleavage slightly visible. They had put my hair up in a low bun. My hair already looked beautiful but they had put glitters and a tiara in it and I was just blown away with how they made my hair look. Then they started on my make-up. In total it took me 2 hours to get ready and my little sister Yena was a little impatient. She knocked on my door and one of the maid’s that was cleaning things up, opened my door. Revealing a beautiful Yena, she wore a beautiful dress but in dark blue and also had a tiara on her head. “You look stunning, Yena.” She smiled and ran over to me, giving me a hug.

Yena and I became close very quickly. She had always dreamt of having a sister and now that she had one she would never let me go anymore. It had felt strange to first meet my siblings but they made it very easy. Seungcheol, Hansol and Beomgyu were very nice to me. My mother and father were the best. Finally I knew what it felt like to have a family.