protective (sakura)

"Baby I'm gonna go too the bathroom real quick."
Sakura smiled as she stood up you nodded and kissed her cheek she walked away going towards the bathroom.

That left you alone at the counter of the bar you two were at.

Sakura was really stressed this week with all of the preparation for her and the girl new comeback.

So you decided to treat her to a couple of drinks so she could relax and unwind but you forgot how many men would be there and of course when they see a women alone their first instinct is to hit on her.

So you can't say you were surprised when a man walked up to you nonetheless he made you uncomfortable especially when he spoke "hey pretty lady what's little thing like you do here alone" he said creepily.

You scowled in disbelief her was clearly drunk you backed away "sir could you please leave me alone my girlfriend will be back any minute" you said hopefully that Sakura really would be back any minute, but when you looked at the bathrooms you still didn't see a sign of her.

The man looked at you with a smirk and you felt shivers run down your spine "oh so you swing that lane huh? A little fun with me and we'll have you right back on track" he said and smiled like those words just didn't come out of his mouth.

But those words made your heart sink and you gulped but then just as the man reached out for your wrist her was pushed out of the was and Sakura emerged from behind her stepping infront of you.

You made a sound of relief and wrapped your arms around her from behind "keep your fucking hands away from my girlfriend" she yelled at the man he raised an eyebrow at her "or what" he asked and Sakura cracked her knuckles.

"Or I'm gonna Beat. Your. Ass" she yelled again raising her fist her eyes burned with anger and the man gulped before practically running out of the bar Sakura immediately turned around and wrapped her arms around your waist tightly.

"Fuck I'm sorry y/n are you ok did that asshole hurt you?" You smiled and looked into her eyes "no he didn't thanks to you baby thank you for protecting me" you said as you wrapped you legs around her waist she held you tightly and kissed the top of your head.

"Im so glad your okay let's go home and play come Zelda baby" she smiled as she held you and walked out of the bar before putting you in the car and driving home you both so happy and Sakura sweared she would never leave you alone at a bar again she held you hand the whole car ride.

"I love you Sakura."

"I love you more."