You're scared of the dark (chaewon)

The sound of the rain outside was the only thing calming you as you stared up at the ceiling into the dark. Every little sound frightened you as you shivered under the covers.

Chaewon slept peacefully beside you not a single worry in her slumber, but you felt completely different you couldn't seem to fall asleep every time you closed you're eyes they flew back open when the sound of the door creaking from the wind or the branches smacking against Chaewon's bedroom window.

You tried snuggling up to Chaewon but she moved away in her sleep turning on her side leaving you to yourself and your fears. But one particular sound scared you to the bone it scared you so much that you reached for Chaewon shaking her awake while yelling in a hurried voice "Chaewon? Chaewon! Wake up!"

Her eyes immediately flew open and she sprung up grabbing ahold of your hand "w-what what?!" She asked as she turned on the lamp you tried explaining but you're breath came out short you're chest heaving she squeezed you're hand. "Baby calm down shh, shhh relax honey breathe." You took deep breaths falling her lead as she guided you to calm down you soon relaxed and began explaining.

"The sounds it's too much I'm sorry for waking you but the dark freaks me out and I just c-couldn't." She looked at you with compassion before tilting her head "wait baby why didn't you tell me you were afraid of the dark?" You licked you're dry lips "I just d-didn't wanna be a pain" you said as you looked down at you're lap she took you're chin in between her fingers before making you look up.

"Sweetheart you're never a pain I always want you to be comfortable with me doesn't matter if you think you're being you pain you're most likely asking for the easiest thing I can do." You smiled softly "matter of a fact" she said as she reached for the remote the tv turned on playing a movie she handed you the remote "there my love" she smiled as she pressed a soft kiss to you're cheek.

"Thank you Chae." You smiled as you felt her arms wrap around you tightly she reached for the lamp turning the light off this time the room didn't go dark the light of the tv illuminated the room as you both cuddled up together you feeling much comfortable and tired now that you're in her arms and you're fears are gone.