Chapter 3

Ever since that first day, the conversations between them were quite frequent. Y/n had a type of attraction he just couldn't resist. Maybe it was the way she wrote those messages, letting her personality get through each one of the words that popped on his screen. She was charismatic and funny, she just made it easy for him to talk to. He usually never felt that way with anyone. Even at times, it took him a bit out of him to keep conversations with Wooyoung or Mingi -although they were his closest friends.

Not with Y/n though.

As soon as she felt the conversation was close to dying, she brought up a new topic onto it to keep it alive. And he followed easily, wanting as much as her to keep the conversation going. She was the perfect balance of sexy and friendly. There were some times she'd flirt or send something with a double meaning, but she was also interesting.

By the way she talked, San could tell her job was no joke. She had mentioned a few times how her team had her back whenever she needed, but still wasn't allowed to take a breath whenever she was too overwhelmed by work.

Y/n: You make me feel so comfortable though. I really like talking to you (leaving your videos aside)

San: You also make me feel great. I don't have it easy to connect with people, but it goes so natural with you

Y/n: I can't buy that. You seem quite easy-going.

San: Only in the videos.

San: In real life I'm too reserved

San: I think you're the only person who knows my secret, but that's also been able to connect with the real me

Y/n smiled, touched by those words and the meaning behind them. It wasn't only a cool friendship they had going on, both of them built a connection safe enough to be their real selves. And something about San opening so much to her made her feel privileged.

In a world where everything happened at the speed of light, and where everyone is way too impatient to let things build up, she met someone who adapted to her pace and with whom she felt compatible with. Of course she was attracted to him due to Soundleasure, but something about San felt so unique and completely different from all the other boys she tried to date, that she just felt encouraged to keep building that connection through the screen.

He helped her to disconnect whenever she was too stressed, but he was also becoming part of her day. To the point where she'd feel weird if she didn't talk to him at all.

If she thought San was only attractive in those videos, he proved her wrong by the way he acted so charming and close the more they talked. She always gave up the idea of sending him a text, convincing herself that she'd lose interest as soon as he seemed approachable enough -or as soon as he felt comfortable enough to show his true colors. But she was so mistaken. It was like he threw a hook on her, and every time he pulled her in, she got more attached.

And completely in order to get more hooked, she sent him the username of the chatting app she used the most.

Y/n: I think it'd be more comfortable if we talk somewhere else

He didn't have that app, but he still downloaded and created a new account just to be able to keep talking with her somewhere else that wasn't the porn site he worked in.

She looked through the crystal walls of her office, checking how everyone was working focused on their computers, except for the two people of always. Jeremy and Allen were a pain in the ass for her when it came to keeping their focus -or their asses- on their chairs, but they were effective with everything related to dealing with suppliers or finding solutions. And, at the end of the day, that was what mattered the most for her.