Chapter 3: New Friend.....................................

OH MY GOD GUYS I LEGIT LIKE JUST WATCHED TROLLS 3 AND ITS LIKEEEEEEE SSOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD SO IM GONNA ADD SOME NEW CHARACTERS INTO DA STORYYYYYYYYY :33333 SPOILERS UWU

Today, Poppy awoke to find that Branch had texted her like 1500 times the night before asking her if she talked to anybody on her walk home yesterday. Silly Branch! He knew he would find out sooner or later because of his weekly brain scan sessions! Poppy spent a few hour reading all the texts as she was getting ready for school as the last 500 were between 1-5 paragraphs long and all written in a minute or less of the last one. Poppy was still reading all the texts as she got into her car and as she was driving and so the inevitable happened... she passed the police while reading and driving and not paying attention to the road which would land her at least a good month in jail... and then....................................... Poppy hit a kid with her car. Startled by this sudden bump in the road, Poppy looked behind her and saw that she ran over John Dory, Branch's dad with her car! Quickly, Poppy pulled over before the police could catch up to her area and first took John Dory's phone and ID and then threw him into some random backyard near the road and hoped to the metaphorical troll god Branch that she wouldn't get caught. After she ran to her car, Poppy kept driving to school and didn't look back.

Finally, Poppy made it to school without hearing anything from the police and just tried to have a normal day at school. As she walked into the hallway, Branch pulled Poppy into the Math room, which was empty at the time, he looked MAD. Like MAD. MAD. "Uhm why didn't you return my texts my little Poppy seed loaf toasted with Rhubarb jam!? C'mon you know our deal!" Branch said practically fuming. Poppy looked at him, a little frightened by the sudden events that just occurred as Poppy walked into the school after committing a crime, "O-Oh! S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Sor-r-r-r-ry Branchy-Ranchy! I-I-I-I-I-I-I was j-j-j-ju-u-u-u-us-s-s-s-s-s-st-t-t-t-t-t-t sl-sl-sl-sl-sl-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-pin-g-g-g-g! I-I never noticed that you texted, or called, at 4am, until I woke up!" Poppy squeaked. Branch looked at her lovingly and said, "Its O K my little Poppy Seed Loaf Toasted With Rhubarb Jam, let's just go to 1st period together now!" Branch then pulled Poppy all the way to 1st period just as the bell rang but before the lesson could start, the class was interrupted by two police men. Poppy's heart stopped as she realized they were here for her, Branch was gonna be so angy!!!!!! So, the two police men handcuffed Poppy and took her to a holding cell to await her trial of running over John Dory, the father of three children, Veneer, Moxie Dewdrop, and Branch. As Poppy waited in the court room though, Branch burst through the court room doors in a passive-aggressive sort of fashion and walked angrily straight to the judge. "JUDGE ARSENIC, I see that there seems to be a problem with your court room. Am I correct? Because the fact that my Girlfriend is up for trial seems to be a mistake is it not? Because I could just switch your court room position or court room in general if she goes to jail. Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear? Your honor?" Branch said in his usual angry tone when things aren't going his way. Judge Arsenic looked at Branch with a horrified face, "O-OH! B-B-Branch! Of course!!!!! I-I nev-never knew that was y-y-y-y-your GIRLFRIEND!!! Right Jury!?" The Jury started frantically nodding their heads, terrified of what Branch could do them if they disagreed. "A-A-Alright! I g-guess she should be able to get away with crimes like you sir Branch r-r-right!?" said the still terrified Judge Arsenic. "Good." Branch said, easing up on the Judge before whispering under his breath one final threat, "Oh and if I ever see her in the court room for a crime she committed ever again I'm gonna set your house on fire." Branch left the Judge, crying at the stand, and took Poppy back to school. They both managed to miss the first half of the school day except for 5th period lunch so they went to lunch and Branch introduced his gang of amigos to the new addition to the friend group, Velvet. "OMG hai guys! My name is Velvet and I'm like a SUPER NERD! I LOVE Books, Science, and Test Guinea Pigs!!!! Though I would DEFINITELY NEVER test anything on you guys!" Velvet said with an annoying laugh. The others looked at her, nervously, and they all started talking about Bicycles: The Movie and the day resumed as normal, Poppy got to talk to Barb a little bit before her Trolls World History: The History of the Rainbow class and for the rest of class, she couldn't stop thinking about how much she wanted to be hugged and hold hands with Barb. The rest of the day went as normally as you could expect, Poppy getting more straight A's in her classes, her teachers barely being able to stay in their classes and almost running away from school altogether, and Branch forcing them to stay and making them teach their respective subjects. The only thing missing was Poppy and Barb walking home together, Barb had signed up for the cheerleaders, The Hidden Rainbows, so Poppy walked depressingly back home while listening to "You Don't Want Me Anymore" by Snow & Teqkoi.

When she got home though, almost as though Branch was stalking her, (Which he's supposed to only do every Thursday and today's a Tuesday!!!!), he started a video call with Poppy as soon as she walked through her doorway that lasted 12 hours!!!!!! Poppy got no sleep whatsoever and didn't even have time to visit her mother's grave, but she just loved Branch so much that it was okay. As soon as Poppy lay herself down into her bed........her alarm for school went off............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................