CHAPTER 1

°
°
°

•YN'S POV•∆

"Aish... Why do I even have to do this? How many times do I have to tell eomma appa that I don't want to go on this shitty blind date? But they don't listen to me. I have to face different men with the same stupid face and brain twice a week. Like seriously, every time somehow I manage to get out of the blind date shit by messing things up. Now, you tell me, what should I do this time? I've already tried all my tricks to sabotage about 20 blind dates by myself. Now I'm left with no ideas."

I'm talking to my best friend Lisa on video call while applying mascara on my already long and thick eyelashes while looking into the mirror as I'm getting ready for another fucking blind date.

Lisa is one and only friend of mine, my BEST FRIEND...

It's been three months that I've been going on blind dates constantly just because my parents want me to. And Why haven't I protested them???

Who said I didn't protest?? I did, not only one time but many times.

But they always emotionally blackmail me. They're just taking advantage of my love for them. I do love them so much. I'm their one and only child. They want me to marry some guy and want to see me happy in married life and see my child aka their grandchild before they die. Like seriously, who said they're going to die so soon? They both are fit and fine, all healthy. I'm so proud of them. But this blind date shit is so irritating. Because... all the men I have met on blind dates so far were just morons who showed off their wealth and money, which obviously belongs to their fathers. All of them just flirted with me and boasted around. Moreover, they act like they're GREEK GODS.

To whom are they showing efficiency??

Me!?!!?

Oh GOD!! THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET.. THERE'S NO DEFICIENCY IN ME. I'M PERFECT. I'M BEAUTIFUL, SEXY AND INTELLIGENT. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE COMMON SENSE. MY FATHER IS A FAMOUS BUSINESSMAN. HE PLAYS IN MONEY. EVERY COMPANY WANTs TO COLLABORATE WITH HIM.

I DON'T BOAST ON MY FATHER'S MONEY. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ONLY HAVE RICH FATHER. So it's my duty to show them, their right place and I do...

I would never marry a man like them. I'm not saying that I don't want to get married. I want to but I'm waiting for the perfect match for myself. A MAN who deserves ME. I want a man who can bear my all tantrums. Yeah, I'm just like this. He will have to adjust himself to me as I'm not gonna change myself at any cost. Because I love myself the way I'm.

(A/n: she's self obsessed girl. She observes others while She herself is a spoiled kid actually... anyways leave it. now back to story)

I'm talking to Lisa then why she isn't replying me. I stopped applying mascara and turned my head to the side where I had placed my laptop, and looked at the screen. AND WHAT??? She was silently writhing in laughter with her hand on mouth and some tears also escaping from her eyes. Literally She was dying from laughter. WTF SHE'S LAUGHING AT MY SITUATION??!! LAUGHING AT HER BEST FRIEND'S SITUATION?? SHE IS SUCH A BITCH 😤

" BITCH, YOU'RE LAUGHING AT MY SITUATION??!?" I barked.

And that was enough for her. She turned in guffaw, and I guess today her lungs gonna blast due to her roar of laughter. She held her stomach, and fell backwards on her bed, continuing to laugh. I made an angry pout. She again sat straight.

"Ok, ok, sorry. I'm sorry," she said, taking a deep breath to calm down her nerves.

"I have to admit that you're your parents' original child. Like, see, they know how to tame your bratty ass. Sorry, but I have to say that they're more stubborn than you," she said, again controlling her urge to laugh.