CHAPTER 2

.
.
.
.
.
.

°•YN'S POV°•

"Ma'am, would you like to have some a drink?" The waiter, who had been noticing me since the beginning, with a little hint of pity, came and asked me for a drink as I've been sitting here alone lately, waiting for my date.

WAITING?? AND ME?? THAT WORD NEVER EXISTS IN MY DICTIONARY!!

AND THAT ASSHOLE MAKING ME WAIT!!!

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME AS THIS TIME MY PARENTS HAVEN'T LET ME KNOW. SO, I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RESEARCH ABOUT HIM AND ESCAPE THIS BLIND SHIT.

That's too much!! I can't. No one has ever made me wait like this. And It's triggering my ego. Who's he? Who does he think he's??

I looked at the waiter being all pissed off.

"Do I look like?" I exclaimed bluntly. He pressed his lips together, folding his hands in front of him respectfully. I huffed in frustration and rolled my eyes, glancing back at him.

"I'll go with most expensive wine of your restaurant!" He respectfully bowed a little, taking my order and left.

I rubbed my temple in frustration, closing my eyes. "It's getting on my nerves!"

After a few moments, the waiter returned, holding a large bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon in one hand and a Bordeaux glass in the other. He professionally poured the wine into the glass and then extended it toward me.

"Leave the wine here!" I snapped as he turned to leave with the wine. He looked at me with bewilderment.

"Madam, are you certain? This is a particularly potent wine," he inquired politely, to which I responded with a cold, unwavering gaze.

"Proceed as instructed," he gulped, lowering his gaze in acquiescence. He complied, setting the wine on the table before leaving.

"YOU! Mr. Dash, once you arrive, you'll know what you've gotten yourself into. You've put yourself in a bad term by bruising my ego," I muttered, taking sip of wine while cursing him under breath. The taste of wine diverted all my attention as soon as I took a sip. It tasted like blueberry.

"Dark fruit, my favorite," I hummed delightedly, savoring the taste of the wine as I started sipping on the drink with interest.

°•AUTHOR'S POV°•

*After some time*

"How dare he ignore me?!?! He has to face the consequences of making a young, beautiful, sexy lady wait!!" She yelled in a drunken state, releasing her frustration. Her eyes were barely open as she neared finishing the entire bottle of wine.

"Why? Why is he doing this to me? Doesn't he know me? The most beautiful and intelligent girl has been waiting for him," Yn said in a baby tone, resting her head on her arm on the table, occasionally hiccupping.

"Every man wants to date me, desires me, dreams of me. Why doesn't he?" she whined, before lifting her head abruptly, gasping dramatically with a look of realization on her face.

"What if he's not into women?!!?" She gasped while letting her intrusive thoughts out with widened eyes.

"Why would my parents set me up on a date with a man, who's not even a man??" She dramatically wept while pouting.

"I should tell this to Lisa. She should know everything, what I'm going through," she talked to herself, squinting her eyes as she dialed her friend's number. But Lisa didn't attend her call, making her whine more.