one

Violetta stirred in her sleep, the remnants of a dream fading away like mist in the morning sun.

"Where are we going, Leon?" she asked, her voice tinged with anticipation.

He chuckled, "It's a surprise, Violetta. Just trust me."

As they walked, Violetta's imagination ran wild, the mystery of the unknown adding to the thrill. Leon's voice, reassuring and playful, echoed in the dreamy landscape. "Calm down, Violetta," he teased. "If you don't, I might never take this blindfold off."

With a playful pout, she agreed, "Alright, alright. I'll be calm."

Finally, Leon removed the blindfold, revealing a picturesque park. The scene was like something out of a storybooka lush green meadow surrounded by tall trees, the sunlight filtering through the leaves. In the center, a beautiful picnic spread awaited them, with a checkered blanket laid out on the grass.

There were sandwiches, fruits of all kinds, chocolate-covered strawberries, and a bottle of sparkling juice. The aroma of freshly baked pastries and the sweet scent of flowers lingered in the air. It was a dreamy feast that made Violetta's eyes sparkle with delight.

As they sat down on the blanket, the dream continued with a heartfelt conversation.

Leon looked into Violetta's eyes and confessed, "I love you so much, Violetta. We'll stay together forever, and nothing will ever tear us apart."