01 || Vamos Cabrón

Valeria Navarro

"Vamos Cabrón!" I yell at my opponent. 
My fist connects with his jaw along with a satisfied crack. 
I smirk under my mask before ducking and blocking his punch, i hit him in his abdomen and he doubles over, while I hit his chin with my leg. 
As soon as he stands up I hook my leg behind his, bringing him to the ground.

My signature move. 

I make quick work of him, my fists connecting with his jaw more and more.
As soon as the buzzer goes off, I stand up, raising my hands in the air. 
The feeling of winning is still euphoric. 
I quickly walk over to the sidelines, where my manager is standing, he hands me a towel and congratulates me. 
"Good job miss Navarro" He says, before grabbing my shoulders, guiding me out of the crowd towards the exit of the building and towards the car. 
I slump down in the passenger seat and lean my head back, still hearing the crowd shouting my name in my head. 

For years, my family has been apart of one of the biggest Spanish criminal organisation group. 
My dad runs everything here, together with his best friend Ivan, and i'm their biggest hope against the people we fight, the Serbians. 
I've taken part in many of the biggest underground fights, trying to train myself for our one and only goal.

Killing him.

My dad has never showed any affection towards me, except for training me into his ultimate fighting machine that he can use in these fights, to train me more and more so that everything is perfect once it finally happens. 
No, My mom was the loving one, the one that took care of my wounds after the fights, the one that told me everything will get better and that i'll achieve my goals someday. 
I don't care about whatever she says anymore, I just want the one and only thing I have in common with my dad.

Revenge. 

I sigh as I look out of my window. 
The drive towards Navarro mansion is quick, and within fifteen minutes we're there. 
I Step out of the car as my manager opens the front door, where my dad Alejandro and Ivan are waiting for me.

"We saw the fight today, Valeria" My dad says, a slightly proud expression on his face that makes me feel good about myself.

"It was perfect. You did great, the moves you pulled off, it was absolutely perfect" Ivan says to me, his thick Russian accent dominant while he talks.

"Thanks sir, i appreciate it" I say, before walking up the stairs.

I immediately go into my room and make quick work of my bloody clothes. I take off my mask and step into the bathroom, turning on the shower. 
Once the shower is steaming and warm, i step into it and let the warmth consume me whole. 
I was away all the dirt and blood and then shampoo my hair, enjoying the smell of honey and white lotus in my hair.
Once I step out of the shower, I wrap myself in a towel and then I walk out of the bathroom.
I put on some gray sweatpants along with a black hoodie and then I walk downstairs again. 
My dad immediately comes up to me, and I look at him intrigued. 

"Vestirse, Valeria, We have guests coming over in about an hour" He says, telling me to dress up and glancing at my clothes. 

"What? Why's that?" I ask, walking into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. 

"One of our Italian friends, Hermán, and his son Lorenzo are coming over to celebrate your win today, we invited them" He says, leaning against the counter.

"Fine" I say, rolling my eyes. "I'll dress up for these gente estúpida" I say, putting emphasis on the stupid people, before I take a sip of the water. 

"Good. Now quickly, Vamos, Vamos!" He says, walking back into the living room towards Ivan and my mom. 

I groan as I finish the water and then go upstairs again, opening my closet to pick an outfit. 
Eventually I end up with a deep red dress that makes my curves stand out and that makes my dark brown hair look even darker. 
As I step into the bathroom and put on the dress, I look in the mirror and approve the outfit. 
I throw my hair into a messy ponytail with a claw clip and then I put on some make-up, just some simple mascara with a brown winged liner that makes my green eyes stand out and some dark pink matte lipstick. 
I snap a picture for my best friend Thalia and then I walk downstairs again, getting an approved look from my dad. 

"Now Valeria, you look absolutely fascinante" My dad says, a proud look on his face. 

I simply shrug my shoulders. "You know I absolutely hate dressing up dad" I say, sitting down on the couch and looking in front of me. 

"I know, but let me get this clear, once they arrive, Your gonna greet them nicely" My dad says. "Your gonna be polite, and then, while I discuss about business things with Hermán, you are gonna show Lorenzo around the mansion, ¿comprendida?" He tells me, asking if I understood. 

"Si entiendo" I tell him I understood, fumbling with the rings on my fingers. 
I just stare in front of me, Dreading this whole meetup and meeting Hermáns son, Lorenzo. 

He probably has a stick up his ass too, just like his dad. 

This is gonna be a long night. 

-------------------------------------------------------
First Chapter darlings!
What do you guys think of Valeria?
I personally love her already, the fighting and all, she's bad-ass!
Also, what do you guys think is gonna happen with this 'Lorenzo?'
I have the perfect story line for the beginning so stay tuned!
Have a good night/afternoon/day!
I love y'all and don't forget to treat people with kindness!

Slut4wrds

(993 words)