𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

I really recommend listing to Chaconne by ENHYPEN while reading this chapter.

-Start of Chapter 1-

You run through the tall doors of the castle hiding away from the sun.

Flower at every door.

Dead.

You don't know where you're going. It's just your legs leading you away from those monsters. Every quiet footsteps echoes back from the majestic dull cream coloured walls.

You can smell their scent radiating off the marble floor. You know they are here following every move.

Licking their lips at the sight of the nape of your bare neck. This scent, it stings through your nerves. It sparks every end drugging you. You know they are they. And they know you know...

Then you hear this voice...

A terrifying yet a melodic tune echoing through the castle, vibrating every wall.

Slowly all seven's voices melt perfectly into the melody. Every note is perfect... They want you... One last melody till your end. They know they are monsters...

You feel dizzy... Like this song is draining all the blood from you... You can't escape... It's too late...

Yet that one last drop of hope makes you run through the never ending corridors, hands opening any door in front, eyes trying to keep themselves open. Ears taking in the tunes of the seven. They seem so far yet so near.

Head so faint, you feel yourself collapse... You can't walk anymore. Eyes slowly droop, yet hopeful hand reaching out, hoping someone would take it and reverse time so you listened to your brothers to never come here.

To be hid away from the world where no one know what you look like. What you sound like. With no friends. Just your heartless brothers and servants.

Every corner of this place is hid in darkness. A castle in shade. It's like home. The dark room you're supposed to be locked in for lifetime. It's supposed to be home. Your senses work in the darkness. So why... why can't you move?

You bang my head back in frustration and the flower vase over your head crashes on the floor into thousand pieces... The inside of the vase is a mirror. It shatters over the floor.

You can see your face reflecting in fragments over the marble floor. Your skin has gone paler, more dull. Yet its shining like the full moon on the darkest nights. Eyes like an abyss into the unknown. Lips red and soft like a rose. Hair falling like black curtains closing all light.

You look magnificent...

Is this really you?... Then you feel a faint pain on your forehead... You touch it and feel fresh crimson blood dripping from the glass cut...

Your eyes close... You feel numb... Every sense is taken away from you... Your ears are the only thing functioning. How long has it been since them singing? Every object beats to their rhythm. Every verse echoes back at the right time. Every note connects with each other so beautifully.

The song slowly fades away. Did you lose all your senses or have they stopped singing? You don't anymore. Eyes too weak to open themselves. Have they gone, losing all hope of finding you in this vast castle? Or are they staring right at you, blood red eyes glowing under the moonless night.

How did I get here???

-End of Chapter 1-

~authors note~

Hello non-existent readers!! This is Peng!! This is my first fanfiction on Wattpad so pls support it. o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

Me and my partner in making fanfictions aka my best friend Luna ( ̄︶ ̄)人( ̄︶ ̄)are really excited to start writing fanfictions! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

This is my own made fanfiction. 🤗

Btw if you guys didn't realise why I recommended this song cuz it's the song they are singing in the castle. Some of the lyrics are linked with the parts of the writing.

If you didn't know this song actually inspired me to start this FF

Stay tuned for the next ep which will be released tomorrow.

Oki baiii luv y'all!!

( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.....

~~~~~~~