Just the two of us

Hello everyone, 

First of all, let me give you a little introduction to the first story I'm writing, "Just the two of us".I'm writing this story based a bit on my own life, I can relate to certain personality traits of my main character Jay Wali, and his experience as an immigrant in a new country where he has to relearn everything, but all the rest is just Fiction and Romance. I don't have his talent or his scientific and technological skills to realize everything he's done in the whole story. I'm very far from it and I d'ont have a Chloée in my life yet. 

Some character names and personalities are inspired by people I've met and characters from other stories I've loved. 

I wrote the story so that it could be adapted into a film or series, I'm not a pure writer. I'm sharing with you the product of my imagination, I hope you'll like my first story and that you'll be a little conphrencive if I make mistakes in my spelling or grammar. Thank you and welcome to Just the two of us. 

*Please do not copy my ideas, Thank you.

Main character

Jay Wali (Main character): He comes from Congo and He's a genius in science and robotic

Chloée Fletcher (Supert smart, Kind, She is very discreet about her private life)

Side character: 

Dylan Scott (His best friend and a member of the Scoot family)

Nico and Sarah Flesher (Chloée cousins)

Robert and Mia Flesher (The grandparents)

Michael and Jenna Flesher (Chloée parents and Nico and Sarah adoptive parents)

William Jenkins (His other good friend and He comes from a poor neighborhood)

Dylan Scott (His best friend and a member of the Scoot family a rich and influente familly)

Other character: 

Maria and Sarah(Jay's step sister)

Deborah Wali (Jay's stepmom)

Oscar Wali (his dad)

Diane Wali (Jay's mom, she died at the age of 42 year old)

Natalie Cambell (His girlfriend and a member of the Cambell family a rich and influente familly same level as the Scott familly)

Sophie and Sebastien Scott (Dylan siblings)

Duke, Liam, Logan, Alexis, Berlin, Evan, Cameron, Aubrey, 

Gordon (the principal)

Mr. Cooker, Mr Gros and Miss Gros, Mr Testa (The teachers)

The story takes place in Springs Valley, Canada, between the years 2023 and 2024.

(Image comes from literarylovebot)