Chapter 7

Perfection.

The only word to describe the dinner between Liam, Niall and I. When I arrived, Niall and Liam were already seated, and with Niall, he brought a bouquet of red roses and a teddy bear. I don’t think he could have played it better than he was now? 

Liam didn’t stand from his seat or turn around when I approached the table in back. Niall wrapped me in his arms and pushed in my seat when I sat down. Liam sat directly in front of me, his eyes focused on his cellphone beneath the table. 

Niall leaned towards me. “Sorry Zayn, I kinda ordered for ya. Hope you don’t mind.”

I smiled widely. “What a gentleman.”

Niall blushed. 

“And gifts?” I said. “You shouldn’t have.”

“No, no. Anything for you.” 

The table shook. We both looked at Liam who continued to look at his phone. 

“Either there’d been an earthquake or our little Liam is feeling a little uncomfortable,” I said, grinning. “You alright there, Li?” 

Liam grunted. 

“Maybe you should call Danielle and make this a double date if you’d like,” Niall said. “Don’t wanna make you feel like a third wheel.”

“You’re the third wheel,” Liam mumbled under his breath. But Niall was more occupied with the waitress who came walking to the table with two trays full of food. She passed out the drinks and food. Niall dug straight into his potatoes and pot roast. 

“Is there anything else I can get for you all?” The waitress looked young but I’m sure she was in her mid-twenties. She had straight black hair that fell against her back and devilishly red lips that were too sinful to be make-up. I could tell that she was a fan of the band, but she tried her best to keep her composure. 

“That’ll be all,” I said. “Thanks.” 

“And you, Li?” the waitress said, silkily. She perked up her breasts and caught Liam’s undivided attention. 

Liam gulped, smiling his crinkly grin. “Yes, I’m fine.”

A rush of steam consumed me. 

The slut smiled back. “Well, if anything comes up,” she looked between his legs, licking her lips, “I’ll be here.”

She walked away with too much bounce in her step. 

Liam stared until she was gone. He fixed his red tie, smiled and started to eat. 

I stared at Liam, but it only caught Niall’s attention. 

“You can ease your grip off my thigh, mate,” Niall groaned. “Didn’t think you were so handsy in public,” he grinned. “We don’t want Liam to think we’re uncivilized sex maniacs.”

That got Liam’s attention. He choked on his food, grabbing his glass of water to calm it down. 

When Niall returned his attention back to eating, Liam focused his glare at me. I could feel it no matter how hard I tried to push it down. My forehead grew sweaty, and slowly, I lifted my eyes to his direction. 

They were black. Not his normal puppy dog eyes. 

Then there was something between my legs. It was a foot when I looked down. But I knew Niall wasn’t flexible enough to do that or . . . gay enough to touch another boy’s junk. I glanced back at Liam whose gaze didn’t change. It was still hard like steel, but the foot on me was gentle, making slow circles into my crotch. 

I grabbed my napkin, trying to hide the blush, running across my face. I tried pushing Liam’s foot away, but just like his expression, it was like steel and wouldn’t bunch, even an inch. 

My dick was betraying me. It was hardening, and I could hear Liam smirk from across the table. He was proud of himself. 

Well, two could play that game. Niall was sitting right next to me. But wouldn’t that be crossing the line? I know Niall was pretending to be on a date with me---even thought I wasn’t sure why he was even doing this for me?---but I think grabbing his dick under the table would be crossing the line. 

I tried ignoring the extra foot between my legs, taking small bites of chicken to act normal. Although being manhandled under the table was less than normal. 

This wasn’t American Pie!

Liam’s foot traveled away from my dick. Lower. To the bottom of the seat. To my ass. He flicked the point of his shoe upwards, trying to penetrate my black slacks. 

I yelped, my face reddening. 

“It’s like a suction cup,” Liam snarled, as if he was ready to pounce. 

“What’s that, mate?” said Niall. 

He turned his piercing gaze away from me for the first time and looked at Niall. “Nothing, Niall. Just an inside joke.”

Liam’s foot hadn’t moved when I sat down, and Niall would have caught on to what was happening if I remained a few inches out of my seat for the remainder of dinner. Liam rubbed the edge of his shoe against my backside, causing another moan to escape. 

I stood up in an instant. “Bathroom,” I said too loudly. “I have to go to the bathroom.”

“To the left,” Liam said, darkly. He smirked. “Would you like a hand?”

Liam’s eyes wandered down. I was sporting the biggest hard on in my life. I sat back down to hide it from prying eyes. 

“Never mind,” I said as cooly as possible. But before sitting down, I moved my chair on either side of Niall and Liam so I wasn’t sitting directly in front of him. I was positive Liam wasn’t that flexible to snap his leg in half to fondle my crotch. 

I ate in peace until the waitress came back with the check. She continued to hit on Liam, but his eyes were back on his phone. 

Suddenly, I felt a vibration in my pocket. 

There were three unread text messages when I checked my phone. 

“I brought a gift for you too. But I’m sure a gift this big would be meant for the bedroom. Not for dinner. But since you like eating meat, maybe it’s appropriate if you give mines a suck.”

I gulped. 

“Getting a little handsy there, Zayn. Maybe I’d join in too.”

I scrolled lower to the last text message.

“Seems like you have a gift for me too ;)”