16

Greyson
As we sat back down we gave Alex our orders and talked some more small talk.

While we were talking Belle let go on my hand to take a sip of her drink and i moved my arm around her bag and pulled her into by the waist when i saw Alex walking by giving him a death stare.

"You have beef with our waiter?" Ethan asked with a laugh

"yeah he's a little prick who things he can do anything he wants to women without their consent, don't tip him and make him do as much work as possible." i said back and Ethan happily complied.

After our double date we went back to my place. "do you think they bought it?" she asked while taking off her heels.

"for sure or else Ethan would've called us out" i said with a laugh.

"well that would've been good information to know" she said back laughing too.

"nope that would've made you even more nervous i couldn't change it" i said back grabbing a pair of sweats and a t shirt.

"here put these on" i said handing her them.

"you just assume im staying here? what if i dont want to?" she said stubbornly.

"i mean you could go home in those really uncomfortable heels you walked all the way here in if you want" i shrugged turning back around with the clothes.

She rushed in front of me and grabbed them from my hands.

"that's what i thought" i laughed.

"question" i said as she walked to the bathroom.

"answer" she responded with the door cracked so we could still talk.

i accidentally got a glimpse while she took off her shirt and i lost my train of thought for a moment then looked away as she said it again.

"right sorry, so i know you hate parties, but the basketball team is throwing one as a last hooray before pratice starts, aka any excuse to throw a party and i have to go." i paused waiting for an objection she hadn't gave yet so i continued "so i was thinking what would really help us sell our little deal would be you coming with me as my date" i said as she cut me off

"fake date, continue" she said as she walked out of the bathroom and sat next to me

"right, we wouldn't have to stay long and ill keep you by my side the whole time i promise. it's friday, can you go?"  i asked making the most puppy dogs eyes i could with a pout.

She laughed and threw a pillow at me.
"fine you big baby" she said messing up my hair.

"now go change i want to watch a movie and it'd be rude to start it without you since it's your tv" she said laying down in my bed.

I nodded and laughed while fixing my hair "be right back" i said taking off my shirt on the way to the bathroom and throwing at her.
"okay magic mike" she laughed tossing it in the hamper next to my bed.

I like who i am with her.

I quickly get dressed and hop in my bed next to her as she scrolls through movies and plays tangled. A classic honestly.

"Great choice" i said getting under the covers.

"i know" she said cockily

"can i ask you something?" i said softly as i look at her and she nods.

"did you decide to major in psychology because of your dad?" i said gently not trying to trigger her.

"more so because of all the therapist who helped me through it. they were so great they helped me so much, i just want to return the favor by doing that for someone else. cliche i know" she said with a small smile

"it's not, i think that's amazing" i said back with a smile.

"now shh watch the movie" she said with a smile nudging me to watch the movie so i did.