Partner !?

Minato watched as his students slowly drifted to sleep . His mind was mess . Aoi calling him dad and the fact she could speak with bijuu . He never thought by sharing chakra one could enter jinchuriki mindscape or the conditions for it . Second , Kakashi nightmare , was it really a nightmare the way sharingan spun it was more like viewing of records . Third , Rin becoming jinchuriki . Now konoha has two jinchuriki . Politically it's a big mess .

Things are really messed up . "Minato why don't you take rest a little ? "

"Kushina !!"

"We will take care of this minato little by little . I am sure sandaime sama won't give mission for few weeks let's take this step by step okay . "

He sighed and nodded . Slept in the cushion nearby . Kushina took care of the children and she went home to cook and get fresh pair of clothes for the five . By the time time she returned it was evening and all five were in the exact position she left . Minato sleeping in awkward position in couch . Aoi with her hands and legs wide spread over kakashi who was sleeping like teddy bear of aoi . She chuckled .

The other side obito protectively covering rin who slept peacefully . She took a camera and took a shot of the new team 7 . The shutter sound woke up minato who hand went to his weapon pouch . Kushina had a apologetic face and he relaxed instantly. . Minato sleepy face was intriguing to Kushina . He spread his hands wide and Kushina walked into his embrace. He hugged her as if she was his solace .

"Did you sleep well minato ? "

"Better than before . "

He started sleeping over her shoulders holding her from back .

"Hey , stop sleeping again . Go and fresh up I brought food and fresh clothes . "

"Hmmmm"

"Minato "

"Mmmmm"

She rolled her eyes and leaned back a little making herself comfortable . She drifted to sleep .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Blood . . . . . Metal clanking . . . . You should survive tsubaki . . . . Kurama . . . . Sensei . . . Please . . . Stop . . . Naruto , sasuke , sakura , stop , please don't leave me . .

You let us die . . . Why did you kill us . . . . No , no , i didn't , . .

I woke up it was difficult to breathing I felt suffocating as if someone was strangling my throat . I felt an embrace "it fine . . . Breathe in Breathe out . . " Patting my back . He kept repeating soothing words and instructing me to breathe . I followed his instructions and slowly my breathes stabilized .

"Are you okay now TSUBAKI ?"

"Mmmm I am fine kakashi. "

"Good then . . . Here drink some water . "

Kakashi slowly fed me water . After relaxing a little i recognised how he addressed me . He called me tsubaki ...... My eyes widened before I could ask anything a hand covered my mouth . He removed his mask and positioned himself so the no one could see his face though all were asleep . He mouthed 'not now . Tsubaki afterwards ' gesturing with his eyes to others . He leaned whispered in my ears .