(Eps 14) Roomier Than it Looks

Tucker comes out of the teleporter with black armor on.

Church: Are you okay, Tucker?

Tucker: Yeah, I'm fine. (Runs up to the top of a nearby hill) Come on, you two!

Caboose: (On top of the base) Does it hurt?!

Tucker: No, not at all!

Caboose: Okay! Here I come!

404: (Running to catch up with Church and Tucker) I can't believe it. My armor is already black.

404 catches up with Church and Tucker.

Church: (To Tucker) Does it hurt for real?

Tucker: Ohh, yeah. Big time.

Church and Tucker turn towards the teleporter.

Caboose: (emerging from the teleporter in black armor) Owwwchie. (turns to Tucker) You lied to me.

Cut to Sarge on top of Red Base.

Sarge: Ah, dammit. Lopez, c'mere. Do you see something out there?

Lopez looks through a sniper rifle, then turns to Sarge and lowers his head. Camera pans down to Grif and Simmons inside the base.

Simmons: There's no L in it, it's pronounced both.

Grif: That's what I'm saying. Bolth.

Simmons: Both.

Grif: You sound like such an ass the way you say it.

Sarge: Grif! Quit your yammering and get your keister up here. Need some help. Got more of them Special Ops fellas headed toward the base.

Grif: As in... more than one? Uh, maybe we should bolth go, sir.

Simmons: BOTH.

Grif: Seriously, man, like an ass.

Sarge: Well, well. Another brilliant idea from the think tank. Why don't you both come up? Leave the prisoner alone. We could just put her on the honor system - have her guard herself.

Grif: Good point, sir.

Sarge: YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT IT IS! Now get your ass up here. We got just enough time for me to spraypaint the bull's-eye on your back... Ah, by bull's-eye I of course mean camouflage. Now move it, cupcake.

Grif: Yeah... (sighs) I'll be right up.

Cut to Church looking through a sniper rifle.

Church: Hey, Tucker. Come in, man. You there? This is Church. It's working. The orange one is coming out of the base. I repeat, the orange one is coming out of the base.

Cut to Caboose, 404 and Tucker hiding behind a rock, listening over the radio.

Tucker: Roger that.

Caboose: Oh, oh oh oh, Tucker, Tucker, Tucker! Is that.. Is that Church?

Church: Okay, now just keep moving around outside of the base, and draw their attention.

Caboose: (speaking over Church, drowning him out) Tell him, that I.. that I said.. for me to say hi..?

404: Caboose, not now, buddy.

Tucker: Whoa, wait, wait, hey. What? I missed that, Caboose was talking to me. Shut up man, I'm on the radio.

Cut to Church.