Chapter-5:The prince?!

"Oww, I'm so sorry," the boy said as he winced in pain, when I looked at him I realize, he had the most mesmerizing pair of green eyes and messy dark brown hair which had the perfect amount of highlights.

"It's okay," I say with a bright smile, The dude looked like those cute anime guys in real life maybe a mix of K-drama guys too shortly he looked damn fine, ok my hormones are acting up calm down Ice. He offered me a handshake "I'm Marcus Hendreson, nice to meet you" I shook his and introduced myself "Ice Madeline" he stared at me confused "Your name is seriously Ice?" I stared at him with a blank expression "Well your name might as well be mucus" I replied

"Damn I'm sorry I just never thought someone will be named Ice, I apologize again," he says with an apologetic smile but there was something about that smile it made me feel something. "Wait are you from the normal human world?" he asked which made me snap out of my thoughts human? aren't they human too"Yeah, is something wrong?" I questioned "Well you're gonna hate your stay here" he replied "Many people here don't like people from outside, they think they are weak and don't deserve to be here" Great I'm gonna have an amazing stay here "I'm new here too," he says "are you also from the outside world," I ask hoping I wasn't alone "No, I'm kinda the opposite. I'm the Prince of this place its just my first day but I've been here often" wait did I hear that right, the first person I talked to here is THE PRINCE you lucked out Ice.

"Anyway, we have to get our dorm keys if you want I can take you to Mrs. Rogers's office" Oh yeah Mrs. Roger I saw her in the email "Sure thank you very much," I said "My pleasure" he replied with the same smile again.

"I didn't know there were rulers here," I say "Well technically there are ten rulers ranked by how powerful they are and the number 1 is the actual ruler or king whatever you like to call it," he says looking up at the ceiling "so you are the number 1?" I asked the answer was obvious but I wanted to make sure "My dad is the number 1 mafia, my brother and I are the princes though I don't like to be called that" he slowly turned to me, the light perfectly reflected off his eyes which made it look enchanted and those pearly white teeth when he smiled *chefs kiss*

"your brother?" I repeated "My older brother, he is in his second year here but I need to warn you about him he hates normals, he hates me too but the story is for another day" he spoke very fast I wasn't even able to completely comprehend what he said, "okay...what's his name?" I asked kinda curious "Zack Hendreson" he replied he wasn't smiling anymore "And we are here" he exclaimed as I stared at the dark wooden door with gold floral designs on it, he opened the door and signaled me to get in first as he held the door for me I thought only guys in the movie did that maybe he was kinda a gentleman.

we both entered to see a fairly young lady around her early 30s or something, with brown hair which was kinda long and light blue eyes now my only wish is to look like her when I'm 30 cause she straight up looked like a movie star.

"Marcus my dear, oh and you must be Ms. Ice Madeline," she said, she knew Marcus oh wait he is the Prince after all "Yes mam" I replied with the best smile I could put on "Oh no need with mam you can call me Mrs. Roger dear," she said waving her hands over her face, well at least I had a good headmistress, I nodded "well here are your dorm keys have a great day" she said as she hands us two keys it was multicolored having gold and silver accent with a keychain which says Assassin Academy it was really cool. As we both walked out of the room he asked me " What's your room number?" "207, yours?" I replied "666..." he said with a sad expression he smiled a fake smile and said "Well see you around sweetheart" and he took off, I was stunned as I felt my cheeks getting red but I decided to walk to my dorm. As I unlocked the door...

Authors note
I think we have met an important character what do you guys think of him, you like him anyway if you have any tips or suggestions you can comment down and I'll see you guys later