B2,CH(13)

10 YEARS LATER | NEW YORK CITY

|JANE|

"Babe you seen my tie?" my boyfriend called out to me as he entered our room. Don has made me the happiest woman on earth, he was loving, kind, sweet, gentle and very protective of me and my son Wyatt. I thought love was lost for me when men would find out what Elvis did to me and having my child by him, but Don was different he didn't care. He saw the new and improved me, it's been years since Elvis was arrested and I was saved. I received counseling since then and I've been able to move on from my past trauma be a great mother and a great working woman.

I currently work as therapist, I got my degree and everything. Elvis wasn't entirely the worst thing that has happened to me, he made me see things that I thought would ever be possible to encounter people with mental issues that I never thought I would cross. I learned and lived to tell my experience with people like them.

Life is so amazing and My father he's well and wealthy, he also remarried and I was happy for him. I was safe now and nothing to worry about.

"Hm did you check in the drawer?" I told him as I styled my hair in a professional bun getting ready to take Wyatt to school and then head to work. "Damn babe your always right" I hear him say as he came behind me and held me by my waist kissing my cheek*

"We do not have time to do what you are trying to do Don" I tell him blushing.

I've gotten comfortable with sex and Don is the first man I gave myself to willingly, he waited for me to be ready and he didn't complain not once. He really was sent from heaven.

"I know u know babe but can't blame a guy for trying" he jokes. Hitting his arm we went to Wyatt's room, he was on his bed watching cartoons.

"You ready buddy?" Don said he picked up Wyatt tickling him making him laugh, Wyatt squealed a little. "Yes" I smiled at them.

I'm glad everything worked out for Wyatt, he's smart, very sweet and very handsome. He don't act nothing like Elvis and I'm glad of that, Wyatt know that Elvis is his biological father and that he went away to prison, I told him recently when he finally asked me. I told him his father had problems but loved him very much. I allow him to write to Elvis over the years, but never unsealing my whereabouts or anything, all he would know is that it is from his son.

Don is all Wyatt needs, i am all Wyatt needs.

I kissed Don goodbye as he got into his car and i put wyatt in mine and got in.

"Alright buddy let's go" I smiled at him, he smiled back. Elvis was supposed to be getting released any day soon, I filed a restraining order against him, he's not the boy I knew he's a man now and I don't want him anywhere near me to find me, his words still hunt me. I was still afraid of him.

|ELVIS|

"Elvis Aaron Presley."

I made my way from my cell and down the corridor to the main guards office.

"You're being released today." He said and handed me a new pair of clothes. "Your mother dropped these off, she's waiting for you out the gate" he said. Ignoring him they escorted me to the changing room. It's been 10 to almost 11 fucking years since I've been away from Jane and my kid, I spent 8 years in the mental hospital and I just finished 2 more years in this hell hole of a place called prison.

Am I angry at her for leaving me in here to rot, no letters from her only letters from my son. I contacted Ricky days earlier and he told me he'd do a search for Jane and Wyatt. Soon as he tells me where she is I'm going to hunt her down and I won't stop until I have her. My perfect little family.

Yes I've discovered some disturbing things about myself, my mental issues and controlling them. The boy I was before was weak and in love, but now the man I've become is even more stronger, faster, and ruthless. When you spend years thriving off vengeance and anger it consumes you, yes I am very angry with Jane and she will be punished for betraying me, leaving me. After I've given her a punishment that seems justified, she will marry me and we will take our family out of the country and live happily ever after.

I found myself constantly thinking was she worried about me, did she ever love me? She said she only saw me as her brother but does she still have any feelings for me? Anything at all? But the more time I spent her the more I realized I wanted to be happy and a cellmate told me once that, not everyone. be happy if you can take it and make it yours.

Jane is mine, Wyatt is mine and im coming for them both. Soon my dear Jane soon.

Walking outside of the prison the bright sunlight brazed down upon me, it felt amazing.

"E-Elvis! Elvis my baby oh my baby" I hear someone yell for me, I'll never forget that voice. My ma, smiling I walked to her as she ran up to me and I hugged her tightly.

"It's been so long ma" I whisper to her, I didn't realize she was crying until she pulled away looking at me, I gently creased her cheek wiping the tears off her cheek.

"Don't cry ma, I'm better now. Everything gonna be right this time. I'm a new man, better" I assure her.

I was, roman was no more. I've learn to except he never existed all the bad things I did was me, the only thing I regret is not moving further away when I had Jane, but the deepest of my regrets is raping her. I didn't intend to hurt Jane but my inner self is so messed up I let it out on her. Did I change? Fuck no He'll I'm worse but I'm just better at hiding it now.

"Don't ever leave me again Elvis, you're my only child" she tells me.

I kissed her head.

"I won't ma, I'm not going anywhere ever again. Only death will take me" I said.

There is no more jail or mental hospitals this time, I will kill Jane if needed, I will kill myself and I will kill my son. Cause if I can't have them no one can.

A new era, I won't stop hunting Jane, she will be mine very soon.

My phone ringed in my pocket and I seen Ricky's number I smirked.

Let the game begun, cat and mouse. She won't escape this time.