Isolated

"Uhh.. hello. I need to use the bathroom." I told the guard who just ignored me.

"Hello. I said..."
"I heard you!" Few minutes later the guard came back with a bucket.

"Are you kidding me?" I glared at the guard but he just ignored me.

"Stupid Wolves." I mumbled.

I had no choice but to use the bucket. I placed it in the corner. I started sobbing. My life has become a misery.

I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm dirty, I'm worried about mom. It's a lot.

Few hours later, Alpha Christin came barging and I knew that it can't be good.

"I heard that my son had rejected you." He laughed.

"Now all you have to do is to accept his rejection so that we can move on." I looked at him with hate .

"I want him to say that to my face."

"He rejected you!" My heart broke into pieces.

"Tell me child. Where is it?" He asked calmly. I don't know what I should tell him because I didn't take the Moonball in the first place.

"Sir. Mrs Kingsley is here."

Mom.

"Let her in."
After some few minutes, mom came running towards me. She gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

"Are you okay? Have you eaten? Did they hurt you?" She asked me holding my shoulders.

"I'm fine." I smiled at her. I was so happy to see that she's okay.

"Alpha Christin. I need you to do me a favor." Mom looked at Christin and he nodded for her to continue talking.

"I want my daughter to go to school. Please." She begged.

"Fine. But she's still a prisoner. After school she must come back here understood!?" He shouted but mom smiled in return.

"Thank you."

💜
"Don't even think of escaping." The guard said pushing me into the shower.

I was happy that Christin had allowed me to go to school. I wanted to stay longer but the guard kept yelling for me to finish.

Mom bought me my clothes. I wore my black leggings with a white short sleeved shirt and a pair of black sneakers.

"Get in." I got into the SUV. I didn't even have breakfast. They didn't even offer me.

I was kind of happy that I'm out of that cell. It's depressing.
I heard that Andrew left a while ago. That's a pity.

I got to school then rushed to my Geography class. I looked around and I saw some students whispering among themselves while looking at me. Are they talking about me?

Okay Kylie. Calm down.
I checked inside my bag to get my anxiety pills but unfortunately mom didn't pack them. This is a nightmare.

I ignored their stares to rush in class. I found an empty seat at the back of the class. This is much better.

"That's my seat."
"Excuse me?"

"I said that's my seat. You thief." Oh no.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it was taken."

"Whatever. Just go! Nobody wants to share a class with a thief!" That hurt. I shouldn't be affected by what this guy say. Calm down Kylie. Keep Calm.

I moved to another seat only to find that it was also taken. Then the next and the next. I found myself seating on the floor. This was so humiliating.

This had to be the worst days of my life.

When the bell rang signaling that it was break, I was relieved.

I went to my usual table to eat with my cousins. At least I've got them here.

I found them all sat down. They were eating and laughing.

"Hey guys." I smiled at them. I was so happy to see them.

Suddenly their laughter died down and they all had some excuse to go.

"I promised Chelsea to eat with her. I gotta go."

"Yeah. I have to practice for my math test."

"I have a cheerleading meeting. See y'all later."

When Roman too got up to leave, I realized I was on my own.

"I have a football meeting. I'll see you later Kylie."

"Not you too Roman." Tears started gathering in my eyes. Not him.

"Look... We're not ignoring you okay. We just have errands. We'll see you later." He said not looking at me in the eye. He left just like that.

I didn't have money to buy lunch and I was so hungry. I went to the tap outside the canteen to drink some water.

I saw Roman and the other cousins on the school lawn continuing with their lunch.

Wow. Okay. I walked away and got inside the Biology class.

I guess I'll have to get used to this.