°•𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡 𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥•°

(Hello! Author here, i'd just like to say this rq- prepare yourselves. This shit abt to be angsty af-)

"Beidou...."

A flower.. No.. A Glaze Lily fell to the ground, next to a casket.. Next to 𝑯𝒆𝒓 casket....

-

Beidou's hair drifted in the rough, cold wind, screams could be heard from the harbor, and faint echos could be audible from the jade chamber.

Osial's return was here, and the entire harbor shook in fear. She watched closely as she spotted Ningguang, she was safe... "Ning..."

"Captain! We need your help..!"

"Uhm.. Captain..!?"

Beidou ever so suddenly snapped back to reality (oop- there goes gravity) she took realization that this wasn't the time to be fucking around..

"Hm..!? Oh! Sorry.."

-

Ningguang almost found herself getting lost in making sure her love was alright as well..

She kept her composure, but noticed Osial didn't seem to have a chance of going down anytime soon. It was terrifying, everything was terrifying.. Even with the Almighty traveller's help, they seemed to even be struggling.

She gave a faint glance at the Crux on the water, and quickly got worried as it approached Osial at a rapid pace.. What was Beidou thinking!?

"You stupid bitch.." Ningguang muttered softly, focusing on everything at once as it became slowly overwhelming..

...

"BEIDOU..!"

(This was mostly a teaser, actual chapters will have many more words then this- hopefully 😭)

Word count: 230 words.