02

𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗂𝗂, the band kids

Rory sat down on Tyler's couch, adjusting the cords at the top of her electric guitar with her tongue slightly sticking out in concentration.

Tyler scrolled through his phone and Daphne sat down below the microphone.

"Done" Aurora muttered, her other two friends beginning to scold her for how long she took.

"Finally"

"Took you long enough"

"Felt like hours"

"Yeah, yeah, okay" She stood up, plugging in the cord and lightly strumming to make sure it was working.

"Can we just play like, meddle about or something to get us going?" Tyler asked, adjusting his posture and picking up his drum sticks from the ground.

"Yeah, of course. Inspirational"

"But a guy sings that" D groaned, throwing her head back.

"Who cares, it's just practise"

Daph nodded her head after rolling her eyes, Aurora beginning to strum down the beats and the chords echoing the room as she lightly tapped her foot along with the beat.

She turned back to look at Tyler and he began to lightly hit the drums along with her guitar.

Daphne slowly started to walk towards the couch, standing up and softly speaking the few 'ohs' before the song started.

Rory smirked, looking back at Tyler who grinned right back at her. They've played suprisingly well so far.

Daphne then lifted the microphone in the air and it hit the ceiling, the wall shattering and she gasped, the mic dropping the the floor with a ear-wrenching screech.

"Shit" Rory whispered, quickly putting the guitar down and looking over at Tyler who's jaw was completely dropped.

"Shit!" He yelled. "Mom's gonna kill me" she put his head in his hands, racing up the stairs.

Aurora's eyes widened and she glanced at Daphne who shared the same expression and she put her hand through the hole.

"You're fucked" the ginger chuckled.

Ty came racing back down the stairs, considering that they played in the basement. "Okay, mom's not home, you guys bring your guitar and shit home, we'll go to Rory's and have total and complete amnesia"

𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙀, miguel diazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें