**Story 02: The Moon's Secret**

In a small town nestled between rolling hills, there lived a curious little boy named Timmy. One night, as he gazed at the moon from his backyard, he wondered, "Why can't I touch the moon?"

Timmy decided to embark on a magical adventure to find the answer. He built a tiny rocket out of cardboard and imagination, zooming through the starry sky. To his surprise, the moon seemed to play a game of tag, always staying just out of reach.

As Timmy approached, a gentle voice echoed from the moon, "Oh, dear Timmy, I'm too far away for little hands to touch. But I'm here to share my glow and watch over you every night."

Timmy, though a bit disappointed, smiled and asked, "But why can't I touch you?"

The moon chuckled, "I'm like a friend in the sky. I may seem close, but I'm really far away. It's my way of saying 'hello' to everyone on Earth. I may be out of reach, but my light is always with you."

Timmy, filled with wonder, returned home with a heart full of moonlight, understanding that some things are meant to be admired from afar.

**Moral of the Story:**
Some wonders, like the moon in the sky, may be out of reach, but their beauty and presence can be cherished from a distance.

Rozi...