𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒐𝒚

Tobias

There was a loud alarm screaming, like it was directly in my ear. I groan and dug my face deeper into Elijah back. Within seconds I felt him shifting, trying to sit up.

"No..." I mumbled in his shirt.

"We have to go to school." He attempts to unlock my grip around him, which makes me lock tighter.

I want to keep him close, I don't want his warmth to leave me.

"Can't it wait?" I grumbled. I hear a chuckle escape him as he shifts his body and faces me.

His soar eyes glows beneath his brown locks, his lips is pulled into a warm smile. Our noses grazes one another, I feel his soft breath on skin.

"God, you're so beautiful..."

I watch his face quickly turn to the color of a tomato and his eyes wide.

Crap, I didn't mean to say that aloud.

But I'm not wrong.

He is so gorgeous, and it's not just his looks. His personality. He's brave, funny, flirty, blissful, I've only seen him cry once. And it was because... of me...

And I never want to see him cry ever again, especially if it's because of me.

"W-we have to get u-up!" He exclaimed, sitting up, avoiding my gaze entirely.

I sat up and grabbed his chin,
"Are you flustered?" I raised a brow.

"N-no, I just-" Before he could finished his sentence I pressed my lips to his. Within seconds he placed his hand on my cheek, deepinning our kiss.

I swiftly pulled him in my arms and sat him on my lap. We pressed our lips harder onto each other's, soon becoming lost in one another.

He pushed my backside down to my soft blankets. His legs straddling me. My hands made their way to his thighs and squeeze at them which caused him to squeak a bit.

After a few more seconds we pulled our lips away and gazed in each other's eyes.

He gently placed his hand on my chest, and giggled, "Your heart beat is wild."

"Because of you." I ran a hand through my hair, keeping my other hand on his thigh.

"Thanks." He winked before slipping his body off me before going to my closet and grabbing clothes, that were most literally gonna be baggy on him, just like every other time him and Ellis changes into my clothes.

I saw him start to take his clothes off and I felt my heart nearly shoot out my chest and my member feeling hot. I quickly turn and face the other way.

"You don't like me changing in front of you?" He asks.

"Nonono- you're fine! I don't want you to think I'm being a pervert or anything." I say reassuring him.

"It's alright. If you're uncomfortable-"

"No! I want you to change here! I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"Don't worry, I don't." He chuckles.

I turn around, facing him.

I want to look, but I don't want to feel like a creep.

But he said he's alright with it, it's fine.

He faces the closet as he takes off his shirt, and soon takes off his pants. I feel my cheeks tingle, not to mention my heart beat is going wild as I look at his nice thighs and tan skin.

Soon he finds clothes and puts them on before turning around to me with a smirk, "You were looking at me the entire time weren't you?"

"Sh-Shut up."

-

We make it to school on time and we go our separate ways as to not cause suspicion.

I walk through the endless hallways in an attempt to find my class, which is weird because I should have my classes memorized by now.

"Yea, he's so fine. You should literally ask him out." I hear from the bathroom, and I became curious so I stand on the outside of the boys bathroom ease-dropping.

"I did, but he said he wasn't even going."

Who the hell are they talking about?

"Fine, then I'll do it."

Do what?

"No I'll do it! I deserve him. You don't know how long I've wanted him. I've stalked him, I even stole the key to his house, and made him think he lost it. So whenever I want to see him, I can." The other guy sinisterly spoke.

Damn, someone's obsessed.
But who are they talking about?

"You've been Stalking him? Dude, you've gotta share."

"Sure. And he looks fucking hot when he's sleeping. "

"Tyler you sound so obsessed with him."

"So are you. Anyways, meet me at his house tonight. Alright?" Tyler responds in a more serious tone. The other guy responds with a 'sure'. The conversation was coming to an end, so I took my leave.

Who the hell are they talking about?
I feel bad about who they're talking about. But it's not like I can do anything. If I report it by myself, it'll be their word verses mine. And two beats one.

So I wish whoever they're talking about the bestest of luck to him.

-

"I'm so proud of you guys!" Ellis exclaimed. "You did all your missing work together!" He ran and hugged us tightly, pecking us on the lips.

"We want to graduate the same time as you. So it's worth it." Elijah states with a smile.

"I just- wow. I don't know what to say."

"A thank you would be nice." I say in response. "Thanks." Ellis rolled his eyes with a laugh, "Anyways, what else did you guys do yesterday?"

"Kissed, cuddled, and joked around." I say.

"Aww, with out me?" He faked pouted, falling onto the bed dramatically.

"Don't worry we can make it up right now." I smirked, so did Elijah, but with a brow raised.

"But I'm in soo much despair."

We crawled up the bed, to the side of him. I planted a kiss on his cheek and Elijah planted one to his lips. Which caused the pale boy to giggle. So we repeatedly planted kisses all over him.

And not to mention, accidentally making a few hickeys on his neck.

After a few minutes we laid down and watched some TV. Joking, sharing kisses, cuddling.

I really like this new me. I enjoy them being here with me. They helped making me become a new and better person than I was before. I know I have a long ways to go, but do I want them to be with me each step of the way.

The door begins to open and we detach from one another and sit in the most straightest positions possible.

"Sorry boys, you have to leave. My son needs to study on his own, without... Distractions." She said the last part in a whisper but I heard her loud and clear.

But it's clear I was the only one who heard it.

I really don't like her, how does something like her, produces something so beautiful and creative.

Me and Elijah nod, getting and collecting our things, we wave Ellis good-bye before we soon leave.

Why do I have this bad feeling?
Like something is about to happen..