1. His call

Abi is taking notes for her tomorrow classes. Its almost 11:30 at night.
When she is about to finish her work, Her mobile starts ringing. The caller id shows Dev❤️❤️

She was confused about the call because in these three years after that incident she began to avoid his call . First he kept calling her to console her .But when she shouted at him not to disturb her, he didn't called her again.
Even though her heart wants to hear his voice, her ego and pain didn't let her to do that.
So she rejected the call. He again called her but her reaction was same . He called her more than 10 times but she was very adamant .

Then she received a message from him.

Dev❤️❤️

I'm coming to India next week .

I know you are angry on me . don't you can forgive me ? I admit what i have done is absolutely wrong. But pls forgive me. i won't do that again i can assure you. Whatever punishment you give i will accept that .but please talk to me.

She read the message and scrolled down to see the previous messages.

But she didn't replied to any of them

The all previous messages conveyed the same meaning and feelings as the current one.

She was very happy about his arrival.she is going to see him after three years.

Even she knew what he did was not at all a big deal, she can't accept the fact.
For her its not about the thing ,its about trust .

Suddenly she remembers about their first meet . Its not very romantic or dramatic like what we have seen in movies . Because theirs was an arranged marriage

Flashback

Before 6 years

It was the time when abi finished her masters degree.
Her parents wanted her to get married because according to her horoscope she has to get married within 9 months otherwise she can only get married after 5 years .

Even she didn't believe in this kind of superstitions, she agreed for her parents.

There is an another reason for her agreement to marriage. because she has no idea about what to do after her masters. she didn't like to do doctorate.
She was never interested in government jobs because she felt that boring .

When her parents told her about marriage she was not interested in it.
Even though she is a bookworm, who loves to read all kinds of books especially love stories, she never thought about her own love story.

For her , her family is enough to make her happy. She didn't want anyone to pour love on her .

Her thought was always about exploring new informations not only from her subject but in all subjects.

Whenever she saw or hear about something new . She wants to know more about that .

She like to read books , sometimes she write poetries, she knew karate for her self defence, even though her subject is biology she was excellent in programming languages also , She loves cooking but not an expert in it , she likes to do something related to art like room decoration etc ...

But her thirst for knowledge is never quenching.

Back to the point

Today someone is coming to visit her home to see her.In short bride visiting

Actually she is not the fan of sarees and don't wear it often but when she wore it she wants her to be perfect...just perfect...

She dolled her up in blue saree which is her favourite colour and matching ornaments with minimal makeup.

Then she called her father Vishwanath to draw her eye liner. yes . Even though she knew makeup still she can't draw her eyeliner properly. From her childhood,her father is the one who draws her eyeliner.

After drawing eyeliner her father admired his beautiful daughter and started to think about the day he carried her for the first time and now , within 9 months his daughter is going to get married .This thought make his eyes blur.

Abi noticed that and consoled her father by her naughty acts.

Her mother Padma came to the room and laughed at the father daughter duo.

She took him with her for some random chores .

Abi started to think about the person who is coming to see her. She didn't see his photo because she believed her parents. More than that she thinks people will be different in photos compared to in real.

But she knew his name .His name is Dev.

His name itself made her think about him not in a romantic way .But.... She like his name.

She heard a horn sound outside the home.

Abi's mv

Oh.. they came at ryt time .not bad.even though im not that interested in this, im bit nervous.
Its ok abi we can handle it .
Thank God dhiraj is not here now . If he is here he will definitely roast me.
.
.
.
.
.

O my god mom is coming to took me .i have to face them all. I m not this much nervous for my exams too.

Ok abi you can do it.......

I stepped out of my room to face them......

Hello.... frnds how's the chapter. Finally i finished the first chapter...

comment your thoughts on story....

Vote if you liked my story ...