The Roommate (Ambrollins)

This is an extremely long fic I've been working on for a month now, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. And I wanted to thank you guys for the support you've been showing, it's really motivated me and made me want to write more and I think I've improved immensely from when I started posting on here. I really love and appreciate you guys and you're the biggest reason why I keep on writing and posting here.

Tagging the person who asked me to post it here angelbby97

Dean had been falling behind with paying rent and other bills the past couple months, and it hadn't been fun at all. Dealing with the constant demand for an interior designer and architect, and him always having to come up with different designs and styles in a short time and getting paid next to nothing since he was new, also not to mention that an angry, money hungry landlord would come knocking at the door at least once a week continuing to threaten eviction and ranting on how one patron out of the twenty-something others in the apartment being behind on rent payments was breaking him. Dean would react the same way every time, by only giving him a nod and reassuring him that he would get the money to him when he could.

He had thought about the other options he had, which weren't appealing or possible. One: moving back in with his mother (and Dean having to work two jobs since she was too high or too damn lazy to go out and find a job, yeah, that definitely sounds appealing.) Two: Moving back in with his best friend Roman (who had the sex drive of a teenage boy going through puberty, the noises coming from him and his girlfriend in the next room scarring him and keeping him up at night, definitely not.) And three: getting a roommate.

Option three definitely sounded like the best option in this case, especially if that meant he would only have to pay only half of the bills and get his landlord off his case sooner. Plus, he did have an extra furnished bedroom that only got used when Roman crashed there when him and his girlfriend got into bad arguments. So that's how Dean ended up calling the town paper the next day, putting in an ad for a roommate.

It was a week later when somebody emailed Dean regarding the roommate ad, Dean putting the finishing touches of some drawings for a house that he was currently helping build at the time when his laptop has dinged from the bed, notifying that Dean had received an email. Dean turned around in his office chair and slid his laptop down to the foot of the bed, opening the laptop and logging into his email to open the message.

To: deanambrose127@yahoo.com

From: seth_rollins28@gmail.com

Subject: Roommate ad

Hello,

I saw your ad regarding you needing a roommate in the paper, and I would be interested in meeting you in the near future? Reply when you can.

-Seth Rollins

"Yes!" Dean pumped his hands in the air as he silently celebrated, thanking the gods above for working with him for once.

Dean clicked on the reply button and quickly typed out his reply, reading it over before he sent it.

To: seth_rollins28@gmail.com

From: deanambrose127@yahoo.com

Subject: RE: Roommate ad