(Alone In The Forest)Side Story Part 2

(This was written on my phone, it's a little harder to spot spelling errors, ill try my best to fix it)

Far out I was. Land that was probably infested with titans. I went to a training grounds that was in the forest and was just running round with the dummies.

'Stronger... stronger.' I said to myself. I wanted to get stronger so I could be more reliable to them. Sometimes I felt I was holding them back because I wasn't always as strong as Erwin and Levi.

I was out there for hours. Every so often I glanced to check if Erwin's white horse was still there.

Sure enough the faithful steed was. Erwin's precious white stallion. It was nice that the commander let me take him out instead of my own horse.

I landed on the trunk of the tree hanging by the hooks to rest a little.

(Hours later. At survey core HQ)

"___. Hasn't returned yet." Hange went into Erwin's office. Slightly concerned. The blonde sat up a bit from his chair and set his pen down.

"Hmm.. There is still some sunlight. ___ is smart, if something did happen she would do their best to take shelter. Still this is troubling."  Erwin sighed.

"Can we go see? or do you think we should wait?" Hange asked.

"That training ground in the forest is usually fairly safe, but no doubt titans can show up there too. I don't have my horse ___ took him."

"I'll go with Levi. Stay here till. Maybe you will hear more about her whereabouts."

"Very well.. bring ___. Send her to my office."
"Alright, I wanted her to help me with something but I guess that will be put in hold...."

"Hange.. don't worry. You will get your chance. Please bring her back." Erwin smiled lightly.

"Ill get Levi then." Hange nods and steps out.

Erwin stayed in his office. Lost in his thoughts. He felt his stomach sink. If something has happened he would have to step in more. More than he wanted because that meant __ might be in some danger.

'We still need your heart. Don't go..' He thought. If things took too long he would borrow a horse and head out himself.