Behind These Eyes

{"Alright, but...Captain there is one more thing..." I dabbed the blood still from the eye, and face. "What is it?" He questioned with a softer voice. "I don't think...I can stand."}

Before any of us wanted to say something, I could heard up coming foot steps.

"Hey..!Levi!" A somewhat happy call came towards the raven haired man. Right away he shot up in a straight position, his face holding that signature dark look around his eyes.

'I saw that.' Eren chuckle a bit under that titan skin of his. Eren stayed close to me till the figure of the brunette came rushing towards us.

'Hange..., what is it?" Questioned Levi.

"Oh! good you're here too." she chirped. While Levi only tapped his foot getting impatient. His one eyebrow furrowed.

"Oh come on don't look so mad. As a matter of fact, I'm glad to see us all together."

"....." Levi looked at her with a blank face." I am not your friend..." He mumbled.

"Haha sure sure, anyways. Recent events, as you can see we found ____ pretty far up in a tree away from all titan activity. We don't know what exactly happened at all, only ___ herself knows. Problem is I don't think she has...*cough* the heart to say it, yet."

The Captian chocked a eyebrow at this his eyes shifting towards me in silence. I had a weird feeling that he was the one keeping quiet even if  I couldn't see a thing.

'💦C-come on Eren why are you so quiet? say something anything! just grunt or something you can make that much in titan form.' I could feel titan heat near me.

'So he must be very close...' I if I could glare at the moment I would, but....can't....

"Is that so?" levi broke our minds with his words. I could hear shifting ahead of me. "Well then I expect a full report on what happened out there, with a few others near by as well, and you to Eren got it?" His stern words hit both of us.

"Mmmh....ff.." Eren grunted in his titan voice.

"Hange, any ideas on what we can do now?" Levi pointed at me. Without me knowing exactly what was going on."How bad is it?"

"Ah.uh...well you see. I think It's only temporary, but long term. Mike was also with me at the same time. Best thing I think would be to have Eren carry ____ back to the castle. I'll talk to Erwin too."

"Right then, Eren..!"

"Mmghrr?" Brunette haired titan. "Do what you just heard, make sure absolutely nothing happens to her, when I am there I'll personally cut you out from that form of yours, so be ready."

"Hmha..!" Eren nods a reply in his low voice."

While Hange was watching what was going on a surprise came to face the scientist.

"I'm counting on you..." Whispered the Captain only to her.

Something flickered her eyes for a moment."Leave it to me." She basically vowed to him.

"Nnnngghr....?" '_____..?' Eren looked down to me, calling out to me in his low voice.

"Eren? what is it." I questioned trying my best to face him to be polite. I owed him that much for saving me a few times now.

"Nnghm..." I heard him breath out again, until suddenly a warm finger of his large hand came incontact with my side. Me guessing his hand was lay out to me. But I had a different plan.

"I have a idea..!"

"Nnnnm??" He looked at me confused. "Could I somehow ride on your shoulder, and hold on. I would like to see, ah..well I guess feel what it's like to stand up there.

'But...even so...how are you going to get up here?' Eren thought.

"H-HANGE!" My loud booming voice came flying out, making all the leftover cadets, and even Eren step back in shock. My voice hurting his poor cute little pointy titan ears.

"WoOah!I just hear my name! I'm coming!!!!!!!" I could hear her bolt towards us, and slam the breaks on in front of me."Now what is it ___?? found something!?" She was ecstatic.