S1: E1 | High-Speed Clash

MAKEUP ROOM

"So girl, where you from?" Kenzie asked in an enthusiastic tone, sitting in front of a mirror whilst applying her makeup on.

"I'm from New York," Precious replied, putting on a rose-coloured dress.

"Same, gurl." Kenzie turned to look at her, and her eyes widened a little bit. "Girl, that dress looks stunning on you."

"Thanks boo," she replied, a smile forming on her face.

Precious' Confessional
"Kenzie is such a nice girl but she's a bit too nice, if you get what I mean. Might have to keep my eye on her but maybe we can get along and be friends."

—————————————————————————

"So which side of New York are you from?" Kenzie asked, her eyes reflecting genuine curiosity as she continued to perfect her makeup in front of the mirror.

"The Bronx," Precious replied, a hint of pride colouring her tone. "What about you?"

"Long Island." She replied.

—————————————————————————

PHOTOSHOOT ROOM

"Sorry," Justine apologised as she clumsily stepped on Shayla's dress. She adjusted herself and posed next to her, ready for the cameras.

"Seriously?" Shayla said, stepping away from her, wearing a pissed expression.

"What's the issue?" Justine challenged, her eyes narrowing with an annoyed look evident on her face.

The tension in the room was palpable as Justine and Shayla stood side by side in the photoshoot room, an argument heating the atmosphere.

"Bitch, you know what the issue is!" Shayla replied, her voice steady but carrying a hint of frustration. She crossed her arms defensively.

Shayla's Confessional
"This girl Justine done stepped on my dress and now it has some fucking brown stain on it. Is their shit underneath her heels? It better not be shit on my dress cuz i'ma get riled up for real."

—————————————————————————

Justine: "I said sorry girl, so seriously, what's the issue?"

Shayla: "Girl, whatchu mean? You stepped on my dress with those crusty ass heels and now its stained."

Justine: "So what do you want me to do? Go on my knees and wipe it off."

Shayla's eyes narrowed in response to the sarcastic comment she made. The security, who were lined up against the wall, straightened up in preparation for a physical fight.

Shayla: "Bitch, don't play with me!"

Justine scoffed with an amused expression on her face, "I'm asking a reasonable question." She looked around the room for validation.

Shayla: "Oh, so you think this is funny now?"

"Can we get on with the photoshoot?" The cameraman asked impatiently; he was stood silently throughout the whole fight.