S1: E2 | Shot O' Clock It

Shayla kneeled and peeked from behind her chair and swiftly delivered a bang on Faith's face...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faith quickly stood up from her seat and swung at Shayla, who was kneeling on her seat. Therefore, Faith had the higher ground.

As Faith stood, Justine quickly shifted to the side of the bus to avoid getting hit. However, Kenzie didn't move an inch. "Oh shit!" Uriel exclaimed and the other baddies began to uproar; standing up from their seats to spectate the fight.

Uriel's Confessional
"Them bitches started hitting each other out of nowhere. I was like jaw-dropped like..."

------------------------------------------------------

Punches and swings were being thrown. Faith, fueled by adrenaline, managed to gain the upper hand. With a forceful move, she grabbed Shayla's head and dragged her from the seat to the floor.

"Get her fren'!" Kenzie cheered.

Shayla tried to stand up as quickly as she could but Faith went on top of her and landed hits on her face. Shayla managed to land a few hits on her but it was clear that Faith was overpowering her.

Forcefully, Shayla managed to grab Faith by her hair and swung her to the seats on the side, pulling her off balance. This created an opening for Shayla to dominate.

A male security guard, who was situated at the front of the bus, ran towards the commotion and grabbed Shayla before she could dash at Faith. The guard turned around to prevent Faith from hitting her.

"Get the fuck o-" She tried to free herself from the grasp of the guard however she was forcefully restrained. "This bitch needs to get beat!"

"You mad!" Faith remarked, sticking out her tongue. She was sat on the floor in between the seats, heavily panting.

Justine's Confessional
"All I'm going to say is that Shayla got what she deserved. I wish I could've beat her myself but I guess Faith got to it first."

—————————————————————————

"Bro, on my momma. Get the fuck of me!" Shayla raged at the guard.

"On my momma," Faith mimicked, then smirked slyly.

"Bitch!" Shayla managed to land a kick on Faith's shoulder, then she stood up immediately.

The bus pulled over on the side of the highway, and the door swung open. Swiftly, the security guard escorted Shayla off the bus to prevent any more madness from happening.

"You and your momma's are fucking hoes!" Faith screamed in the bus, enraged at Shayla's kicking her. Her face was fully red in anger.

The security guard put Shayla in the car that was trailing behind the bus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 MINUTES LATER IN THE BUS

The baddies were sat in an orderly fashion in the bus, sitting in their little groups. Precious and Uriel conversed lowly at the front of the bus.

Precious: "All that shit was so uncalled for."

Uriel: "For real cuz' all we wanted was to get to know who we gon' be living with. But instead, they acting like beasts."

Precious: "If this how it's gonna be everyday, I don't know. Cuz' I'm tryna' better myself and restrain myself from getting into fights. But being around these ratchet people is a bad influence for me."